1 of 2
How to Improve my SEO Strategy
Posted: 27 January 2011 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-01-17

Hello All,

I have currently been working night and day to build my site ‘s SEO campaign up.

I have currently used <h1> and <h2> tags, title tags, <alt> image tags, meta-data, and bold links for on page optimization. As well I have changed all category pages to have better meta data.

As for off page optimization I have analyzed the top 3 competitors.One of them is this http://www.the-internet-marketing-company.com/  and have received links from many of the same sites they link to.

On top of this I am now in the process of creating a blog for my site to get even more authority. I will link every page of my blog back to my home sites url and most likely sell a few links as well to help lessen the cost of my own SEO campaign.
So I was wondering if you guys had any ideas on where to go from here? Should I just wait it out until Google updates my sites data or what? I am not really seeing any results in the rankings from Google yet and am wondering when I might see some?
Thanks,
Anna

Posted: 28 January 2011 05:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-01-28

Thanks for the great share. I am really in need of help about how would I promote my site that is a flash one. How could search engines read it? any help is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot again.

Posted: 12 February 2011 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-12-17

The new content is one of the most effective strategies for classification can be used to its website. A component of the Google search engine algorithm that assesses the frequency of Web site content is updated. Web sites offer useful range and confidence are given real authority (which is pure energy rating) and opposite the row of the page. A site that is updated more frequently content is an open invitation for hungry web robots and spiders to the party on the pages as the Klump is an all you can eat buffet. Joking aside, as a result, over time, the site will earn the trust as an authority and range of competition for multiple search terms. When you see a query returns search engine with two pages of the same URL, which is a pure example of keyword optimization effective.

Writing articles is a great way to get free press, back links to your site or generate buzz multimedia products and services. Make sure that the increase is interesting, and keep the keyword density that respects the spam free zone player (5-7% of the total number of words). The article focuses conclusion storyline and powerful can do more than start the spiders, can bring new and more traffic to your website analytics and turn traffic into the program on a huge flood, if done correctly.

The title than anything else would be interesting and inviting and at the same time encourages the reader to explore more of your proposal. In addition, the header can also be used for SEO. To do this, simply use the 2-3 key words in the title of the article. This recognition gained instant when search engines index the article takes you directly to the power rankings, if you add a link to your website. Use references when applicable and keep in theme, but the real goal is to incorporate Bio us, and to produce high quality traffic, back links and visitors to your website.

Posted: 12 February 2011 11:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-10-17

This is quite Interesting.

I have a site that i have been working on and managed to get 4K plus links but the site on #1 is with 500 links only with maximum being PR 3 i guess whereas i have links frm PR 5 and 6 :/

Posted: 13 February 2011 02:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-02-13

Check out your competitors source code and links. Got good results this way.

Rent Art

Posted: 08 March 2011 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-03-08

have you checked your site with copyscape to ensure the content is unique

good content + seo basics title/desc/h1 + back links + more backlinks = google love

Posted: 11 March 2011 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-03-11

i agree with nama - content is king

conservatory

Posted: 11 March 2011 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-12-15
annacrissusa - 27 January 2011 03:17 PM

Hello All,

I have currently been working night and day to build my site ‘s SEO campaign up.

I have currently used <h1> and <h2> tags, title tags, <alt> image tags, meta-data, and bold links for on page optimization. As well I have changed all category pages to have better meta data.

As for off page optimization I have analyzed the top 3 competitors.One of them is this http://www.the-internet-marketing-company.com/  and have received links from many of the same sites they link to.

On top of this I am now in the process of creating a blog for my site to get even more authority. I will link every page of my blog back to my home sites url and most likely sell a few links as well to help lessen the cost of my own SEO campaign.
So I was wondering if you guys had any ideas on where to go from here? Should I just wait it out until Google updates my sites data or what? I am not really seeing any results in the rankings from Google yet and am wondering when I might see some?
Thanks,
Anna

That competitor’s site is indeed also good.

I am currently also on the verge on creating my own SEO company, at least that’s my plan after graduation from uni in a few months, but take a look at these guys. But I think to get business you should have a showcase of your customers. For this I have my family’s companies for which I have done SEO in the past.

My role models are these guys: They had a recent $32 million venture capital investment and that’s a lot of money:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HubSpot

http://www.techzone360.com/topics/techzone/articles/152659-google-salesforcecom-invest-marketing-software-maker-hubspot.htm

Posted: 11 March 2011 06:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-03-10

Indeed content it is, write good original unique articles with about 4/500 words and do your keyword density for the keyword you want to rank for around 3,5 %.

Do backlinking only if you are happy with your site and that it is finished (80%) in your eyes. Then begin backlinking but dont go to hard because google can penalize you.

Posted: 15 March 2011 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-03-15

good post, thanks for post, +1))))

Posted: 15 March 2011 05:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2011-03-15

I agree ‘H’ tags good, changing content and a few good quality high PR (4 or above) relevant backlinks would make sure your a force to be reckoned with. Then you’ve just got to keep it up with content changes.

Posted: 20 March 2011 09:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-02-26

Firstly do not get tunnel vision on a single method of promotion.Its true that you need a Quality SEO Rich Website Design for a dynamic great web content and then you can start with insightful blog comments and forums posts in your related industry and use large following on the social media sites like Twitter and Facebook and targeting with baitful types of blurbs and posts followed by participation in bookmarking sites.

Posted: 28 March 2011 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-03-26

Hi everyone, welcome to forum!

Posted: 30 March 2011 06:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2010-06-17

Read some of the major SEO blogs and forums.  I’m reading a lot here about “content is king” and content is great to be sure but there is no silver bullet.  And if you think you’ve found one - just wait until the next update (all you seasoned webmasters and SEO’s know what I’m talking about. :)

Some of my favorites are:

Search Engine Watch
WebProNews
Search Brains
SEOmoz Blog

And because it’s on my site I have to like it (full disclosure at least and honestly - we work hard on it) ...

Beanstalk’s SEO Blog

There are of course many other great resources out there but if I listed all the sites i visit regularly - this one post would be bumped to multiple pages. ;)

Good luck !

Dave Davies, CEO
Beanstalk SEO

Posted: 22 April 2011 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2011-02-18

you are going good just try some work over web2.0 sites.

E commerce Web Design Company

Posted: 26 April 2011 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2011-03-18

Looks like you’re on the right track.  I say keep adding backlinks and wait for the next update.

1 of 2