How to load a new menu bar content from horizontal menu bar to the left side menu bar?
Posted: 04 May 2009 11:54 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-05-04

Hi!
I’m new here and was searched around the forum for some target for my question but still nothing…

Here is my question:

How can I create with CSS and HTML one horizontal menu bar lets say | HOME | PRODUCT | ABOUT |... witch is located in a DIV on the top of the site
and now if I click on product it should load a menu bar with a content into the left DIV like this:

———————————————————————————————————————————
                    | HOME | PRODUCT | ABOUT |...  ..............................................................<——This should be the DIV on the top with the horizontal menu bar
———————————
CAMERAS      
COMPUTERS          
MOBILE PHONES....... <——-This should be the DIV on the left side of the page where
PRINTERS............................the content should be changed each time depended on what is clicked
...........................................in the top DIV. 

———————————

If I click on ABOUT then it should change the content of the left DIV into:

| HOME | PRODUCT | ABOUT |...  ..............................................................<——This should be the DIV on the top with the horizontal menu bar
——————————-
CONTACT
Phone NO.................<——- This should be the DIV on the left side of the page where 
...........................................the content should be changed each time depended on what is clicked
——————————-.................in the top DIV.

Some idea how to realize this?

I tray something here http://www.code-elektronic.com/index2.html
Click on “Proizvodi” and then on “Racunari” and than on “Mobilni Telefoni” and you can see what I wish to do.But the priblem here is,if you change your resolution of
your screen into smaller then 1280x1024 or you resize the windows of your web browser lets say 50% of height and 50% width
then you become a scrolling web page and it is very worse!

Posted: 05 May 2009 05:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2009-04-09

How can I create with CSS and HTML one horizontal menu bar lets say | HOME | PRODUCT | ABOUT |… witch is located in a DIV on the top of the site
and now if I click on product it should load a menu bar with a content into the left DIV like this:

Hi,
That is called “Current Page Highlighting” . That link will explain three different ways to do it.
Here is Another Example that uses an ID on the body tag to identify the current page.

Posted: 05 May 2009 06:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-05-04

Sorry I don’t want to highlight the menu,I wish to load the menu1.html file into a DIV from another DIV.
But,your answer is somehow ok because I highlighted the menus in my post but I did that because I wish to show what is clicked
and what should happening if it is clicked…

I wish something to do what we do with iFrame tag with TARGET function,but I wish not to use iFrame any more.
Is here any idea how to do that?

Posted: 23 June 2010 05:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-06-23

There is some methodology to present it.Better consult any software engineer for solving it…

computer maintenance