External CSS Not loading in browser
Posted: 03 May 2009 10:21 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-05-03

I am having an issue with my CSS not loading in the browser.  I have 2 CSS sheets per page.  The first CSS sheet is Global which controls the main elements of all pages.  The second CSS sheet controls the page specific elements.  On my home page.  Both attached sheets work fine.  On my clients page, only the global CSS Sheet is loading.  I am new to CSS and have no idea how to fix this issue.  Please don’t laugh at my code I am still a NooB and I am quite sure there is a more efficient way to do this.  My site is http://www.nkrumahmorgan.com this is the home page. both style sheets (Global.css and Home.css) work fine.  The “Client Solutions” page is my issue.  Global.css is attached and loaded, Clients.css doesn’t seem to load.  Every other page in the site has only global attached so you can see global by itself without any other modifications.  I am using Dreamweaver CS3 and inside Dreamweaver I can see my changes just not in any browser when I preview it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 06 May 2009 02:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-05-03

I figured it out. I started over.  It works fine now. The main section, that gets edited, is labeled slave 3.  I had half of the slave3 attributes inside Global.css because those attributes did not need to be changed.  The rest of the Slave 3 attributes resided in the page specific style sheet, in this case Clients.css.  I moved all of the Slave3 attributes to the page specific css sheet, and it is now working.