Vehicles Requiring Multiple Repairs
Posted: 21 October 2010 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-10-21

Let’s face it. Times are tough these days. Families are cutting their budgets. Businesses are tightening their belts and many people would like to have extra money coming into their pockets. I Need To Make Some Extra Money

Here are some things you can do to make some extra money.

Sell stuff you don’t need or want;
High Mileage Cars and Trucks
-Are you a crafty person?

Have a yard sale. My neighbor is having a yard sale right now and there are a lot of antiques out there. I saw some little plastic Kool-Aid cups and out of curiosity I went to eBay to see what they are selling for. To my surprise they are selling for $8.99 plus $4.95 shipping. I can buy them for.50 cents. As you can see there is lots of money to be made out there. Now days, some cities do have laws about putting signs out on the street corner. At least, that is the way that it is, where I live. If so, just park your car on the street and put the signs with arrows on your front and back windshields. It worked well for me when I had a yard sale.

If you know how sell on eBay, sell your stuff there. I know someone who made $10,000 last year just selling stuff on the side. Him and his wife would go to yard sales and get good deals on items and turn around and sell them for a profit. Just like the Kool-Aid cups I found.
Cylinder Head Replacement
Now is the time to get rid of that extra junk, taking up space and cluttering your house.

How about putting your clothes on consignment? I’ve bought a lot of cute clothes from consignment shops. The clothes are of nice quality and I’m always getting compliments when I wear them. If you don’t want it someone else will sure appreciate it…like me. I Need To Make Some Extra Money

Recycle; all those cans and bottles can make you some extra money and if you live in a state that you can get money back for each can and bottle then it will make you some nice pocket money.

-Do you have a hobby?

Running or Not Running
-Can you make homemade soaps?
-You could paint street numbers?
-Do side jobs; babysitting, yard work, cleaning houses.

Start a home business; do Mary Kay, Avon, Scentsy, Pampered Chef. They can be a lot of fun. You can make some friends and money at the same time.

Do online surveys. I was talking with someone just the other day and he told me that he made $200 from an online survey. He said it took him 2 hours to do the survey though. A $100 an hour, that’s not bad. He also told me that you have to search for the right surveys. A lot of them can waste your time and pay you pennies. He did not give me the website. He was working. I’ll have to ask him another time. A quick $200 is some nice pocket change.

Now if you really want to make some extra money at home and learn a skill that you can use the rest of your life. I highly recommend starting an Internet Business. There is minimal overhead cost and you have the potential to make loads of money from home. I would also recommend that you invest in yourself and find the best internet marketing training you can find. You are your biggest asset.

Vehicles Requiring Multiple Repairs

Remember, your income follows your personal growth. If you are not growing and investing in yourself neither will your income. I Need To Make Some Extra Money