My new travel website
Posted: 13 February 2009 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-02-13

My new website Bookit Holidays needs testing for usability and also feedback on the design would be great.

Please go on with the mindset of a user who wants to buy a family holiday to Rome for next summer.

Thanks!

Posted: 24 February 2009 12:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2009-01-29

I would suggest a new menu, the tabs aren’t that attractive, and don’t look professional (to me). But that wouldn’t discourage a customer.

You probably want to fix some contrast issues with the white text on light backgrounds. For example, the box on the right, “Search for a Holiday”, the text is too light for the background.

Way to much content. You need to remove a lot of content from the main page, there seems to be non-stop content, and visitors will only look at your site for 5 seconds after it loads to judge it, and if they get overwhelmed by all the content, they click on the back button and keep searching in their search results.

Okay, now for positive feedback…

Your site looks professional, just clean up some of the content on the pages, and fix some contrast issues, and the site’s great! Good Job!

Cheers,
X96 WD

Posted: 09 March 2009 10:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2009-03-09

Nice and interesting.
Only to consider to change h1 from orange to dark blue ( for example ). Too much orange.

Posted: 25 March 2009 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-03-25

nice site, but have html errors
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://bookitholidays.co.uk/&charset;=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0

Posted: 11 January 2011 09:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-01-11

I and my cousin have just developed a travel site for my uncle. We put extra flash files in it because it can look bright. We show it to my Dad and Uncle, the reviews of them are best. any other text with word Milan The site has many information on travel all over the world, but basically it has more contains on Switzerland. I think it is best because of the online reservation system.

Posted: 12 January 2011 06:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-01-12

I like the site, I worki in the ovesreas property industry which is related to travel as we provide different site with information about country, tourist destinations and resorts.

The site looks professional, and easy to nav, also the form is in the right place on the right had side, only thing i would say is the form is a bit long maybe you should have it on two tiers.