TOP Framework
Posted: 30 December 2010 06:32 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2010-12-28

REF: TOP Framework
1 Yii – Yii Framework: Best for Web 2.0 Development

2 CodeIgniter - CodeIgniter: an open source Web Application Framework that helps you write PHP programs.

3 Zend - A bottom-up rewrite of the PHP scripting engine. It features a modular architecture, vastly improved performance, and greater scalability.

4 CakePHP - Official website. Offers a manual for beginners and links towards the last version.

5 Symfony - Easy to use framework to build robust web applications for enterprises.

6 PHPDevShell - PHPDevShell focuses on you getting the job done, providing a highly organized environment and structure.

7 Prado - PRADO is an event-driven and component-based framework for Web application development in PHP 5.

8 Akelos - Port of Ruby on Rails development framework and designed to work for PHP4 and PHP5.

9 QPHP - QPHP is an event-driven(EDP), component-based web framework similar as architecture to ASP.NET.

10 ZooP - An Object Oriented Framework for PHP, Zoop Framework caters to the programmer and includes ajax and validation.

Website design Chennai

Posted: 31 December 2010 07:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-12-30

I am not sure about my opinion: I think WordPress like a framework. Working with WP is very good.