Thoughts on my new SEO Services Site?
Posted: 12 November 2010 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-11-12

Hi,

I’ve set-up a SEO Services company and have for the first time created my own website. I used Squarespace as the basic framework and then included custom CSS to change features, like the three columns on the home page etc…

All thoughts about usability etc welcome…

Thanks for looking.

Posted: 15 November 2010 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-11-15

Small businesses across the globe are reaping the benefits of local community search traffic. Your neighbors are searching online for local business services and products, can they find your business in the search results.

Term Papers

Posted: 16 November 2010 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-11-16

Good luck with Your SEO services though there is plenty of competitors, that offering same services, but as long you offering unique services with Quality of course, I am sure your Business will success in futures Good Luck Friends !

Posted: 17 November 2010 01:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-11-16
chrisrich - 16 November 2010 10:41 PM
SEOBlogs - 16 November 2010 04:15 PM

Good luck with Your SEO services though there is plenty of competitors, that offering same services, but as long you offering unique services with Quality of course, I am sure your Business will success in futures Good Luck Friends !

You know what I learned about SEO lately? The first instance of a linked phrase, for example “SEO services”, is the one Google sees as “honest” and everything after that is just considered duplicate content. In some cases a bunch of duplicate content on a single page will contribute to the site getting removed from the main search results and placed into the supplemental results.

So if you wanted to make an SEO look really really dumb/uneducated you’d drop a link for him on a page where the anchor text is already used at least once. Anyone who is smart will see that and make note “don’t use this SEO, he is taking money without learning his job or he’s not trying very hard at all”..

Isn’t that interesting? I swear you learn so many handy things on CSS drive.. it’s like a ‘honeypot’ of information. ;)

OOps Sory its my faults ,maybe I have to learn more About What is SEO On page Optimization for Blogger and On page Optimization blogs, Maybe is because I am still newbies you Now about Meta tags and etc SEO etc.its kind a hard to learn especailly for Newbies Like me :), and also I am typical lazy Peoples You Knows :), anyway thank you for replies

PS. Thank you calling Me Dumb As2, and it make smile :), Hopefully you Understand, because sometime peoples from Third World country are Dumb As2 lol :)

Posted: 17 November 2010 02:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2010-06-17

Wow - this thread sure became a spam delight didn’t it.  Hoping to see the whole darn thread pulled.

Dave Davies, CEO
Beanstalk SEO

Posted: 26 November 2010 01:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-11-26

I’ve got to be honest, that site is terrible.  You’ve obviously put no thought into optimising your conversion rate because there’s far too much purple, your main points don’t stand out, and that header is absolutely pointless and horrible.

I wouldn’t have anything to do with you.

Plus your website name makes me think “cheap” (sorry)

CSS Lover - Just trying to get my head around all the new Jquery stuff available!
DIY fiend - Started work on building awnings for decks for my neighbours (going badly)

Posted: 27 November 2010 10:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2010-11-26
Yakult - 26 November 2010 01:18 AM

I’ve got to be honest, that site is terrible.  You’ve obviously put no thought into optimising your conversion rate because there’s far too much purple, your main points don’t stand out, and that header is absolutely pointless and horrible.

I wouldn’t have anything to do with you.

Plus your website name makes me think “cheap”.

Yeah looks like you just spam targeted a keyword and didn’t actually make it look good for users.
Fireglass

Posted: 27 November 2010 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-11-21

Honest review and I’ve been in internet marketing for a long time…

Kill the purple…

Rename the whole freakin’ business.

If you’re going to be targeting customers that are new to the internet - it might be ok. If you’re thinking of targeting experienced people, they’re going to want your website to look better than theirs.

Need to go back to the beginning on this one I’m afraid.

However - that’s only one opinion.

Cheers,

Dimple