3 of 4
Starting A Web Design Business - How Do I Attract Customers?
Posted: 20 July 2010 07:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2010-06-17

Engaging other in forums, conferences and with articles and eBooks is always a good start.  Also - if you can get yourself a guest spot on some blogs or podcasts that would certainly help.

Good luck !!!

Dave Davies
Beanstalk SEO

Posted: 25 July 2010 11:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-07-25

Llink exchanges or preferably one way backlinks,
Holiday Parking

Posted: 05 August 2010 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-08-05

I have checked out your website, it’s designed professionally, color scheme, background color and graphics are awesome, if you are still not getting the business so try SEO and PPC campaign for your website to make good clients and to get more business.

custom logo

Posted: 06 August 2010 09:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-06-25

How about getting a mailing safelists. It will be emailed to all members of that safelist.

~~~
Check this Out!
Melon Ballers
http://www.melonballer.org/

Posted: 06 September 2010 01:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-09-06

thanks good sharing .

http://www.sikistr.info - http://www.filmizlesinema.com

Posted: 13 September 2010 12:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-09-13

Hi Dude

The best way to promote or market your to attract customers. is first you have your site optimized in search engines. Then i suggest you to apporach all manufacturing companies,travels agents and all other business people and and convince them about the kind of service you provide for them.

conveyancing

Posted: 30 September 2010 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2010-09-20

In order to attract more customers to your website, you need some tips to follow:

Define the content of Web pages

Use web design graphics and colors, vary the font size to enhance the website, but make sure that the page will also work in regular text.

Always include a web design alternative text to the graphic elements, as some users turn off their graphics to make the website load faster.

Reduce the text to a minimum. Many people are turned off to a page full of text.

Use web design styles such as headings and subheadings to organize the content and make sure styles are used consistently.

Use horizontal lines to visually separate sections of the document.

Use appropriate background and font colors.

Feel free to contact our website company if having any questions

Posted: 24 October 2010 01:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2010-04-01

We do all the following which in turn helps you to generate online revenue:

** Customer Conversion Strategies
** Advanced site analysis
** Search engine marketing
* *Promoting the pay per click option
* *Campaign management
** Other affiliate marketing programs

We take the responsibility of our work and stand behind it for the success of your ecommerce project. With the best IT resource we customize our work to offer you the best results for your unique business portfolio. After assessing your business goal we design and develop the e commerce website that fulfills requirement.

If you also starting A Web Design Business - You can Attract Customers in this way

Posted: 24 October 2010 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2010-10-24

You always need to try and think like your potential customer.

Where do they hang out?
what do they search for?
Why should they use you? how do you sand out?

there are many services out there, you need to stand out, and find places to get your name out.

- Forums: not designer forums. search for forums where people search for designs and design help.
- blogs: post to design related blogs.
- Free work - make some free job and get your link as he designer
- Template directories - Make some templates with your link in hem and spread them out.

All the above are free, sart using it.

Good luck :)

Posted: 29 October 2010 05:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-10-29

I just wanted to start writing a long answer to Saroja but then I luckily found out that the post is very old :)))
So, maybe the user is still active?
How the things are going?

Posted: 08 November 2010 07:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-11-08

Hi

I recommend you to concentrate on the following areas to tap large customer base.
1)A good Logo design establishes your identity.It is a primary factor since a company logo is the corner stone of all marketing and promotional material.
2)A strong identity will help your business attract new customers and keep existing customers intact.
3)Reinforce brand identity,helps solidify consumer loyalty by creating a positive,long term impression.

5linx review

Posted: 26 December 2010 09:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-12-20

Try these powerful new ways to help you to explode your internet business with a lucrative web design business:

- to explode your internet business with a lucrative web design business, first begin by building a list to which you can mail regularly. One of the most important things about growing any business online, especially a web design business, is creating a list of subscribers to whom you can promote your business regularly.

- to explode your internet business with a lucrative web design business, send quality traffic to your web design business by writing and submitting articles to the major article directories online. They will promote your articles for you, and you can simply write and watch the quality traffic come in.

- to explode your internet business with a lucrative web design business, use the web design business as an entry point for people into your business. Be willing to expand past just web design, and meet other needs of your customers.

- to explode your internet business with a lucrative web design business, look for additional revenue opportunities and convert one time web design customers into long term customers by offering backend, related products.

get white teeth
get whiter teeth

Posted: 30 December 2010 09:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-12-30
Saroja - 06 September 2007 06:58 AM

I’ve just started up a web design business, and am looking for some good ways to get customers. It’s aimed at individuals who want clean and simple websites, what methods should I use to advertise it for free? but i see a advertise about a new launched website Web Design Company it is the professional site because here is huge articles & templates how you attract the customer to your website, is there any other suggestion then tell me?

Well, you started a very popular thread…so this gets you nice traffic. My second and immediate recommendation will be article marketing. I use it for all of my websites and has kept working for years to get as of now over 300,000 unique visitors to just one of my one page websites.

Promote, promote and promote consistently…that’s key. GL!

Posted: 06 January 2011 10:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-01-05

Hello,

I agree with Moni. his answer is informative. you should try that :)

Sarah Johnson
Logo Designs Services

Posted: 07 January 2011 07:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2010-12-28

Its great informative post attracting customers….Its great work

3 of 4