What is your openion!
Posted: 04 December 2009 03:32 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2009-10-11

What is your opinion about the site subtitles

As i am going to redesign it what should i do means i need some ideas…....

Posted: 08 December 2009 06:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2009-12-08

Review:

Ok, so I thought the site was OK. I’m not going to say its the best because this has been thought up by many
different people, website after website of video hosting. The multi-national part of it was a good idea though
because many sites do not have it and if everyone in the world knows about the site, it is handy to have different
languages.

Near the top where the graphic is (seems like a logo, I cannot tell) it sits below the button “Add Subtitles” in
browser (IE 8) which was a bit of a turn off. You should also take out someone of those random banners as it
really throws off the layout at times.

Onto the layout:

In the layout, you have divs AND TABLES. Now, these should never co-inside. Not to the matter of fact that tables
are used for presenting data, like charts, instead of layout. Divs are what you should use, so you should work
on that. Other then that, it was fine. Also, put your CSS in a stylesheet, don’t use the style command when
you are writing your html code.

Example:
<table style=“text-decoration: none”></table>

You should never do that!

Posted: 11 February 2010 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2010-02-01

this site is created nice.
nice templates you use.
but you can create it better.

Posted: 11 March 2010 07:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-02-24

I have visited your site and i found nice images and resolutions in this site .I also like templates and other discussion of the particular point.
But its not good working in internet explorer 8 because i found very low speed when i am working with it.otherwise it working
great in Firefox.

‹‹ W#C standards      How do I make? ››