Is marketing part of your Web Design Service?
Posted: 29 June 2010 11:38 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-06-29

Have we come to the point that marketing is a built in part of a web design service?

What marketing techniques are you offering your clients?

Posted: 02 July 2010 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-07-02

The Best Customer for a New Product or Service Is an Existing Customer
Existing Customers Can Sometimes Be Your Best Connection to New Customers
Reaching Out to Competitor’s Customers
Reaching Out to New Customers

Web Design Chennai

Posted: 20 July 2010 07:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2010-06-17

Good question and a necessary one to ask.

I think marketing gets mixed up with design because design is an element of marketing but that does not make a designer an expert at all Internet Marketing strategy.  Personally I’m an SEO and while I’m good enough with HTML, PHP and CSS - I couldn’t design something pretty to save my life.  In my marketing efforts I can rank a site, I can analyze stats and uncover where the problems are and then I call in designers to fix the issues.  Designers also make far better landing pages than many PPC professionals BUT that’s only designers who are educated in conversion optimization.  Simply knowing design doesn’t make you a conversion expert any more than knowing how to tread water makes you an olympic diver.

Also - knowing design doesn’t make you the PPC expert in the first place.

Personally - I say leave each area to an expert in it and we’ll all fare better.  I’d have wonderfully rankings sites that repulsed every visitor if I didn’t follow this advice. :)

Dave Davies
Beanstalk SEO

Posted: 26 July 2010 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-07-26

Web designers can cross sell webhosting and refer customers to payment processing services that may offer residual commissions. Marketing is an essential part of every business, web design is no exception.

Posted: 24 February 2011 10:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-02-24

Web Design takes a unique skill set. Marketing takes a completely different skill set. Very few have both.

Online Marketing Technologist is the term for one who has both.

Posted: 28 February 2011 09:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-02-24

:-) Define Cheap

Pittsburgh Internet Marketing Services

Please give time scale and project scope.

Posted: 14 October 2011 02:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2010-04-23

Yeah, usually they are done by different people.

Posted: 22 December 2011 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2010-05-17

These are two different things having some advantages for each other.
Better internet marketing start with attractive ideas that attract customers to your products and services.
A good web design is powerful marketing tool that bring chances to improve your business.

Posted: 23 December 2011 06:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2010-12-30

When you want to marketing surge protection products, you can marketing it in Internet, or fairs, and depends where you want to marketing. If you are in China, , you need to know the role of the surge protector China, and their functions. for power supply systems, in three phase four wire system, the surge arresters China is connected both between the three phase wire and the earth wire, in normal situation, the impedance of surge protection device is very high and no current follows through it. So they have the remote alarm function. The clear energy such as solar panel are more and more popular in the world, and they are very expensive, which also needs photovoltaic surge protection, so you can choose dc surge protectors according to pv systems voltage, there are dc surge arresters for on grid surge protection and also for off grid surge protection. To focus on new tendency and new application, which become more and more important.