How to Use Any Font on the Web ?
Posted: 28 February 2011 01:04 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2011-02-21

Hi..

For the designers,typography is a very important aspect for their work. Now as far as print design, implementing any form of type isn’t a problem, but when it comes to the web then there’s only a certain amount of fonts you can use, right? WRONG….

Some fonts can be purchased for embedding, however those license fees are usually out of reach for small companies or individuals.
So, what do you think regarding this.. share your tips.. Your ideas and suggestions should be appreciated…

thanks & Regards
Manish

Posted: 01 March 2011 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-03-01

I am new here, I want to know that can we use any type of font on the web . If not then please tell me about the names of fonts that can be used on web . please also suggest the web link for more information . Thanks

Vishal Bhatia

Posted: 26 March 2011 12:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-03-26

Some fonts can be purchased for embedding, however those license fees are usually out of reach for small companies or individuals.
So, what do you think regarding this.. share your tips.. Your ideas and suggestions should be appreciated…

steroids | steroids for sale

Posted: 09 April 2011 12:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-02-24

Upto my knowledge, except the heading part you must try to keep the fonts of the web page normal. To ease the reading of any user that comes to your website.

In the heading & other decorative part you can use any of the fonts.

Regards
Maneesh Bhati

Posted: 04 June 2011 07:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2011-04-01

The Easiest Way to Use Any Font You Wish…

http://net.tutsplus.com/articles/news/the-easiest-way-to-use-any-font-you-wish/

Web Site Designers | Logo Designers | Hire Web Designers | Call Center Training Chennai