please review my site…
Posted: 18 March 2011 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2011-03-18

hello,

I’ve been running this travel site, http://www.dailytravelingdeals.com for quite sometimes.  I used a free wordpress template to build the site but added some css customization.  I would like to get some constructive criticism, suggestions on whether the site is user friendly with the information presented. 

Thanks!

Posted: 01 April 2011 01:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2011-03-24

Try to emphasize the left navigation menu, it doesn’t feel like they’re links to services, perhaps underline and I think you have way too many keywords in the meta.
Generally a nice site!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Bali Villa Rental | Villas for Sale | Villas for Rent | Bali Real Estate

Posted: 01 April 2011 04:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2011-03-18

Thanks for all the input!  I’ve made quite a few changes to the sidebar navigation although it still needs some work.  I’ll work on it slowly.

Thank you again.

Posted: 01 April 2011 11:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2011-03-26

Hi, they are right, i think that’s very hard to see what’s happening on your website =)

Posted: 02 April 2011 11:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-04-02

Hi,
Dear
Triathlon running, the final leg of a triathlon is typically the most demanding, both physically and

mentally. :).The best way for a beginner triathlete to

avoid a painful end to your triathlon race is a combination of both race execution and smart triathlon

training.
:)

Posted: 06 April 2011 08:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-02-03

Hello there :)
Visit our store to buy dinar . Each order comes with a Certificate of Authenticityand is backed by our guarantee. US Treasury Registered.

Regards,

Dong chung 2