How to buy Domain basic Idea?!!!!!
Posted: 02 May 2012 05:47 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2010-09-18

Hours of brainstorming and you have found a perfect domain name for your website. It is catchy and simple enough to remember as well as to tell more about your company or product. Now just check whether this domain name is available.
Various sites as well as web hosting providers offer you to check the domain name availability directly with the ICANN, the Internet governing body primarily responsible for domain name and IP address allocations since 1998. If you are lucky enough the find the domain name of your dream available at once you have several options to purchase.

First of all, you can register a domain yourself without any help or extra fees. Just go to the Accredited Registrar Directory and choose among the companies accredited as registrars by ICANN and currently operational. Choose the listing by country or language and purchase.
In case your so desired domain name has already been taken you can take advantage of domain name auction that enables you to buy and sell the currently registered domain names.
There are various domain auction sites that allow you to search multiple domain names that are listed for sale by owner, and to place bids on the names they want to purchase. As in any auction, the highest bidder wins. The domains with best names have the higher winning bid.

Live Chat Hosting

Posted: 27 August 2012 12:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2010-07-23

It is a great news in case of domain name registration. I am looking for a domain name for my business services and hope now I can get one. Thanks for sharing.

London Catering

Posted: 13 May 2016 04:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2010-04-23

Just register the domain instead of checking.

Running - 5K Races - 10K Races - Half Marathon Races - Marathon Races