1. Open the PDF document using Adobe Acrobat Professional or Adobe Acrobat 7.
2. Using the mouse left click on “File” in the upper left hand corner of the PDF window.
3. Scroll down the options and select “Save As”.
4. The save screen opens automatically. In the Save Screen click on the bottom option arrow named “save as type”.
5. Select the option “Save as Microsoft Word Document\” or, if you prefer, save as any of the other text options available on your PC.
6. Name your new Word or text document and click on “Save”.
7. The conversion should be automatic and the resulting Word file is usually dumped into your “My Documents” folder. If desired the file destination can be changed using the top option arrow labeled “save in”.
Web Site Designers | Logo Designers | Hire Web Designers