1 of 3
How can i promote my business
Posted: 25 September 2010 03:30 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2010-09-13

I need information how can i promote my business thought communities. Any one have suggestion then please give me. Thank you in advance.

Posted: 25 September 2010 08:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-09-25

Hi there:

Internet Marketing:
*Sosial bookmarking
*Forums
*Social Networking
*Directories
*Blogging
*Articles

Those are just a few things you could start with

——————————————-
Portrait Photographers

Posted: 25 September 2010 08:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2010-06-17

Yahoo! Answers
Editing Wikipedia
Guest blog posts on related blogs
etc.etc.

Dave Davies, CEO
Beanstalk SEO

Posted: 27 September 2010 08:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-09-27

Hello!

I’m new to this forum and I hope it’s o.k. that I joined though I’m not a IT geek. I’m sure some are saying….why do people like this come and waste our time. Well, here I go anyway :o——east bay personal trainer

I was searching on Google’s to find information to promote my business and came across Daniweb. So I thought why not ask the experts.

First my head is dizzy after reading so much information about advertising your business on the Internet. There’s so many sites that say “FREE hits” or get X amount of hits per day. So what’s not a scam? I know if something is FREE I probably should be skeptical and I know they can’t guarantee how many hits I will get per day.

Right now I am using a company maintained website so I have some restrictions - << url snipped to comply with forum policy >> until I get my own site up and running.

Do you think it’s benefical for me to create my own site or is the company maintained site suitable?

Is Google AdWord (cost per click) the best way to go to increase traffic to my website?

What about link exchanges?

If I create my own website would it be best to register my domain and purchase a package from that ISP to manage my traffic?

Is anyone familiar with the company DigitalWorks.com?

My goal is to of course increase my client base and sales along with sharing company information with others.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations, advise, etc….
Leslie

Posted: 20 October 2010 06:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-10-04

I agree with katyperylove. In order for you to promote your website or business you have to do the link building. And there are many avenues to use in doing such thing and mostly were already mentioned by katyperylove.
—————————————————————————
dissertation titles | dissertation outline

Posted: 29 October 2010 05:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-10-29

This is what people are doing lately to improve their web sites and web based business.
What can I suggest you is: make very high quality twitter account and facebook page. (btw there are new feature groups)
By high quality I mean post interesting stuff that people would like to see or read (do not post anything like - I just came back from work and I am very tired) Let everybody know about your accounts (friends, partners and so on). It is best way to promote your business.

Posted: 18 November 2010 02:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-11-18

I agree with all above, increase your serp by building backlinks

Posted: 18 November 2010 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-11-18

i agree with the statement above .... also upload ur business in the form of videos ...
maria__harper__

Posted: 19 November 2010 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-11-19

if you do the biz related to internet, or if you have some software products, you should learn SEO, to promote your products through google engine.

Posted: 21 November 2010 02:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-11-21

hehe…. I kind of get the idea with your forum signature that you already have a slight clue as to how to go about it:)

Posted: 24 November 2010 08:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-11-23

Develop an effective marketing strategy for your new business… You can promote your business in several ways, including advertising in the media of radio, television or newspapers, posters, business cards and direct mail. Make sure that your advertising gives customers accurate and truthful information about your business. A growing number of companies form networks to cope with the difficulties of running a small business. By developing networks it is possible to reduce costs through bulk purchasing, sharing staff and winning larger contracts than would have been impossible by working alone.

Posted: 26 November 2010 12:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2010-10-13

It’s a risky undertaking, and most who try it don’t end up with the success they envisioned.

Posted: 04 December 2010 03:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-12-04

Just get as many links out there as possible preferably on high page-ranking sites

Posted: 05 December 2010 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-12-01

I agree about links. Get as many links as you can but focus on sites with PR higher than 4. The quality of the links is the most important. Avoid link farms and reciprocal links. No value.
Also, keep posting and sharing your articles if you have good ones to share, of course, be sure they are linked to you. A lot of good traffic can come from your contents in other site.
Directories help only at the start to be found by engines, but once you are well indexed, they do very few for your traffic nor your PR.
When submitting, try to position your site as an expert in your field, but this depends on the kind of traffic you are expecting and the kind of services you provide. Check how your site is being seen by search engines and be sure they see a good density of keywords, alts and tags.
Social networking and marketing is a must on present times.
Hope these tips helps.

Posted: 08 December 2010 04:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-12-08
lightingever - 25 September 2010 03:30 AM

I need information how can i promote my business thought communities. Any one have suggestion then please give me. Thank you in advance.

You can also promote using the social networking sites such as facebook and twitter.

Thanks,
Cathy
pmp exam prep

Posted: 12 December 2010 07:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-12-12

There are several ways on how to promote business such as:

SEO
PPC
Email marketing
Social media marketing