1 of 2
How To Get Maximum Result For Link Building
Posted: 21 July 2010 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2010-05-17

Hi Friends

I am Working on Link Building But it doesn’t produce great Result - Kindly Provide me some Suggestion that maximize my Results from Link Building. . .

Waiting for your Kind Reply

Posted: 21 July 2010 09:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2010-06-17

Wow - that’s an amazingly difficult question to answer.

If I could see your site i could probably help but there are a few universal rules I try to follow:

1 - Consider acquisition rates.  Going from 0 links to 1000 links in a month isn’t natural.  neither is a sudden drop
2 - Getting a bunch of links that all look the same their their profile (recips or directories for example) it’s natural and will leave you vulnerable to fluctuations in the algorithm if they’re even successful at all.
3 - Natural links come from different places.  Acquiring only a bunch of PR4, 5 and 6 links is just going to look unnatural and paid and why?  Because that’s about the only way to get that link profile. :)
4 - Stick to it.  Even when you do start to rank - keep building links.  Laurels rested on get crushed. :)

And GOOD LUCK !!!

Dave Davies
Beanstalk SEO

Posted: 22 July 2010 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-05-17

Very Useful Advices - Thanks Dave

You 3rd point seem Superb now I am quickly Going for that as well, Hope it product better Results
Keep in touch with Me

Posted: 23 July 2010 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-05-17
EZarcenious - 23 July 2010 07:11 AM

The natural way to do it is write some good stories, teaser or enticing articles and news related to your industry, post them on your own website and circulate them through social networking websites. People who read them might blog about them and link back.
Arcenious @ Elistingz

You really Figure out the Cool Point, Now I am trying your Ways as well. Yeah, Its really better to be Work Natural.
Thanks Dear for your Precious Advice

Posted: 17 September 2010 01:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-03-15

You don’t want to get too many too fast, or it won’t look natural.
Also you want to mix up your anchor text a little so it isn’t the same exact phrase linking to your site for every backlink.
If you want your link indexed quicker, you can ping the url but before you do, refresh the page to verify that your link is displaying correctly.

Posted: 30 September 2010 07:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-09-28
lee20637 - 30 September 2010 02:05 AM

Participating on the forums also helps a lot, but the forums have to be related to your industry and don’t forget to live link signatures.

too bad that there are many of so call SEO guys abuse/SPAM the forum by creating lots of profiles for the purpose of signatures’ backlinks and DO NOT contribute any single post,  for example these accounts :
http://www.cssdrive.com/index.php/forums/member/8046/  , http://www.cssdrive.com/index.php/forums/member/8116/  , http://www.cssdrive.com/index.php/forums/member/8338/  and more…. which are done by a Malaysia SEO SPAMMER . 

If you are building links in forum , stay away for such black hat technique.

Thanks

Posted: 30 September 2010 06:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-09-29
Alex.K - 30 September 2010 07:07 AM
lee20637 - 30 September 2010 02:05 AM

Participating on the forums also helps a lot, but the forums have to be related to your industry and don’t forget to live link signatures.

too bad that there are many of so call SEO guys abuse/SPAM the forum by creating lots of profiles for the purpose of signatures’ backlinks and DO NOT contribute any single post,  for example these accounts :
http://www.cssdrive.com/index.php/forums/member/8046/  , http://www.cssdrive.com/index.php/forums/member/8116/  , http://www.cssdrive.com/index.php/forums/member/8338/  and more…. which are done by a Malaysia SEO SPAMMER . 

If you are building links in forum , stay away for such black hat technique.

Thanks

I wouldn’t call forum posting as a black hat technique for link building per se. But when people do not contribute in a realistic and thoughtful way with relevant information in their posts, then I think at that point it does becomes black hat. In many cases, because forums are basically on the decline in favour of social media, on many forums, spammers are the only thing keeping them alive. Personally I don’t care if people are dropping links in their posts…as long as the are relevant to the forum or the thread and the posts are well though, informative and contribute in a positive fashion…

...just my two cents anyways :-)

Posted: 06 October 2010 07:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-10-06

Two things, Quality and Relevancy are most important while doing a SEO. It does not matter you do 1000 or only 10 but it should be relevant to your industry. Like, if you have website of selling sunglasses online, then you could select the forums of this industry.

Posted: 08 October 2010 10:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2010-10-06

Hi,

Visit webconfs.com/backlink-builder.php, start to build lots of links.

Posted: 12 October 2010 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-09-28

I wouldn’t call forum posting as a black hat technique for link building per se. But when people do not contribute in a realistic and thoughtful way with relevant information in their posts, then I think at that point it does becomes black hat. In many cases, because forums are basically on the decline in favour of social media, on many forums, spammers are the only thing keeping them alive. Personally I don’t care if people are dropping links in their posts…as long as the are relevant to the forum or the thread and the posts are well though, informative and contribute in a positive fashion…

...just my two cents anyways :-)

Yes, I agreed that link building in forum is ok provided that that the account owner contribute the posts and relevant information. Bur for the 3 member accounts, http://www.cssdrive.com/index.php/forums/member/8046/ , http://www.cssdrive.com/index.php/forums/member/8116/ , http://www.cssdrive.com/index.php/forums/member/8338/ and more…. which are done by a Malaysia SEO SPAMMER - masterjohn . net ,  you notice that he is building link not for 1 URL , but more than 10 URL in his Bio in 3 member accounts , so this is definately consider SPAM and black hat

Posted: 12 October 2010 05:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-09-15

LInk building is never ending just keep at it.. Good luck

Car Warranty
Vehicle Warranty

Posted: 12 October 2010 11:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2010-10-12

well i assume this subject should be under another category rather then design, but link building is an artform and takes knowledge of the web, SEO, SERPS, backlinks, meta tags, etc. etc.
your better off googling it, lots of information out there and even specific forums that only deal with SEO….

Posted: 13 October 2010 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-05-24

One of the major mistakes people make is the use of non relevant content with many grammatical errors.
The website is to have unique contents with relevant information that is different from other websites.It is this factor that increases the visibility of your website and will inevitably increase your ranking on the Google search index.
Back-links from trustworthy and respectable sites that point to your website can make your website more search engine friendly.
The links from social bookmarking websites can increase your position on the Google search result.

Posted: 30 October 2010 06:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-10-30

Link building is one of the best way to improve traffic on your website and some link building strategy that can help you are blog commenting, social bookmarking, forum signature and press release, they are really good in getting backlinks.

chiropractic blogs

Posted: 19 November 2010 04:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-10-28

Here are my tips to get maximum result for link building.

First and formost you must think of your link building from the perspective of a white hat. What it means is links must be built naturally like a real human being.  For an example, what do you do when you see something of values on line? You do several things.

1- You write to your friends and tell them about it. Your language will be brief and in some cases you probably copy verbatim from that website.
2- You write a story on your blog to tell about that wonderful site you encountered.
3- You tweet about that URL
4- You wrote an entry on your facebook at that URL with some snippets of what you really think about it
5- You bookmark that URL for your own use in the future.
6- You perhaps write an article about what you experienced.
7- You also will write something about it in the forums.. like put the links in your signature to show off to your forums friends about it.

The only different method of linking which I think you may want to consider is press release. Press release must be done every two weeks if you have the time. It is awesome ways of getting your site the attention it deserves.

Those are natural process of things. Just follow that and create links such as those I mentioned.

Most will tell you that page rank is dead. But for back links page rank tells google that the site is trust worthy. so if you must leave a link, pick a nice PR preferably PR5+.

Also remember .. just build and forget about it. Go to the next site. Don’t make the mistake to watch it. Go deeper if you like. What I mean is—first time around build directly to your main site. After those links got indexed, build around those links ... keep going deeper and deeper you will see result.

I hope this will help you.

Posted: 04 December 2010 03:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-12-04

Just check the page ranking of the site you wish to link on, the higher the page rank the better the results!
The trick is just to persevere with it, and buld as many as possible.

1 of 2