2 of 2
What is good template sources for wordpress?
Posted: 30 September 2010 12:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2010-09-20

Have a look at our Wordpress themes,
maybe this will help
http://www.websitetemplates.bz/wordpress-themes.html

Posted: 07 October 2010 05:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-10-07

You can follow the following links:
http://webdesignledger.com/resources/20-best-wordpress-ecommerce-themes
http://webdesignfan.com/20-best-wordpress-tutorial-blogs/

I hope the links are useful to you..
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Want to know about themes visit Q&A;theme | magazine wordpress theme

Posted: 26 November 2010 11:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-11-26

There are good options to select many templates at wordpress but if you want some diffrent free themes then you can amazingwordpressthemes.com find here..

Used cars
Motorcycle trader

Posted: 14 December 2010 11:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-12-14

I am looking at devianart.com to my wp template :D

Posted: 18 December 2010 08:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2010-12-18

Just make sure whatever wordpress theme you use there isn’t a million problems with it in the forums… easier to work with the easier it will be to create a great site.  good luck

Posted: 20 December 2010 01:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-12-20

Here are a few of the you can download

Cheap Webhosting Coupon|Dreamhost coupon 2011|Dreamhost coupon|iPhone 4 Factory Unlocked|Factory Unlocked iPhone 4

Posted: 20 December 2010 07:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-12-20

I am guessing by templates it is the same thing as theme. I like Atahualpa. It’s free and highly customizable.

Posted: 05 February 2011 05:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-02-05
reborn - 04 July 2010 03:38 PM

how about free WP templates…??? Which is the best..???

Wordpress has a lot, tons of free templates.  Just browse the options.

———————————————-

provillus for women

Posted: 10 February 2011 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-02-10
jamescharley - 07 October 2010 05:32 AM

You can follow the following links:
http://webdesignledger.com/resources/20-best-wordpress-ecommerce-themes/charm bracelets
http://webdesignfan.com/20-best-wordpress-tutorial-blogs/accessories gothic

I hope the links are useful to you..
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[size=1]New Look Discount Codes
the message bible

[/size]

I just wanted to thank you for posting this message about this and I hope it helps some of the others on the board as much as its helped me. Many thanks for the help!!!

Posted: 08 March 2011 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-12-10

I agree with some of the question that elegantthemes have the best package of attractive templates for your money. Themeforest is another one with templates with lots of features. Careful with the Theme Frameworks like Thesis and other, very limit skins and you will run out of options fast if you are looking for a new theme. Avoid free themes at all costs, can have many viruses that will hurt you at the end.

Posted: 08 March 2011 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-03-08

You should try template monster. They seem to have many themes, not just for wordpress.

Regards
Amsterdam Airport Hotels | Best Upright Vacuums

Posted: 12 February 2012 01:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-02-10

Steel wool is a very popular cleaning material andalso an abrasive material for making car brake.  This material is also call metal wool. This producthas two types, one is in reel type or coiling type, weight from 5g to 200g, this steel wool is for household cleaning andpolishing. Another type is steel wool powder, as an abrasive material, highperformance in heat radiation.

OMEX TECH is a steelwool manufacturer in China;we manufacture both reel steel wool and powder type steel wool.  For details, the reel steel wool is primaryusing by woodworkers and craftsmen, when they do the wood processing, likepainting, lacquer and varnish, all this behavior need to use steel wool. Wemake this steel wool at a capacity of 5tons per day, this product is selling tolocal market and sometime we export aboard

As a very professional steel woolmanufacturer in this field, we can make every specific steel wool according toclient’s requirement. The steel wool grade can be from no.4 to no. 0000 The rawmaterial can be common as carbon steel wire, we can also make stainless steelwool. There are few manufacturer can make stainless steel wool in Chinadue to the difficult processing, you need lots of testing to get the propermaterial, especially in China, you need to know the material very well. You alsoneed a lot of skill to operate the steel wool machine; this is very differentfrom making common steel wool. OMEX TECH is an expert in making this product;please contact us for this stainless steel wool, once again, there are fewsteel wool manufacturer can make this well.

Another steelwool like powder is very salable product in our company, crushing thereel and coiling style steel wool into powder, to become steel wool powder.This steel wool powder has a very different requirement for different types ofcar brake. For a very heavy duty car brake, you need to use very coarse steelwool, a small car, using very fine steel wool. This type of steel wool powderis packing in a 25kg bag, 1000kg in a pallet, very goodfor transportation. It will be your wise choice to cooperate with a steelwool manufacturer like us.

2 of 2