1) You want people to download the videos and you tell them that right at the top. Nice job.
2) About telling people what to do, make the text black. The higher contrast will help it stand out more.
3) You use completely different fonts on the site. Get rid of the Times New Roman which is the text that you see next to the images of the videos. It sucks on websites. Use something more like what you use in your instructions. Its easier to read.
4) The pictures aren’t links. They should be. People love clicking on links so give them what they want.
5) I wanted to check out some of the videos but the descriptions don’t tell you what the videos are or provide their exact URL. Why would you even bother telling us about the recently downloaded or most popular downloads without giving us a way to get to them?
If you’re really interested in making your site look better, hit me up on twitter… @villageadsseo.