Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-02-09

Hi Bilal,

Check out the list below:
- Adobe Photoshop to design web themes at low resolution designing
- Adobe Illustrator for print media/logo designing
- Dreamweaver is commonly used for web page designing

Can you elaborate more on your designing aspects, the themes and subjects you choose?

Posted: 01 April 2010 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-03-31

With the right design software you can create almost any print or Web project imaginable. For print projects you generally need word processing, page layout, and graphics applications. For the Web, some of those same programs work but there’s also specialized Web design software as well. Creative printing programs feature clip art and templates for a variety of home, school, and office projects. Discover what specific design software works best for each use.

Posted: 01 April 2010 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-01

If you are beginning to start web design and looking for the right software, you may want to take a few things in consideration. Whenever you are deciding to design a web site, you want to do it right the first time. If you don’t plan it right you could be facing a big headache down the road.

This starts with choosing the right software in the beginning if you are doing it yourself. When choosing your software it is like trying to choose a new car or even a new pair of shoes. You want to make sure when you start to use it that you are comfortable with the interface and know where all your options are.

Whenever, you start to decide to make your very first purchase. Here are some guidelines to go by to make sure that your purchase goes very smoothly.

Guidelines for choosing your software:

* Make sure your software is compatible with your computer or PC hardware requirements.
  * Try to choose a piece of software that has a trial period for 30 days or more.
  * Make sure to check out their support pages for a help desk system in case you need to ask questions or have problems installing your software.
  * While on the support pages, check to see if there are any forums where you can browse around for people posting any common issues or complaints.
  * If the company is located in the United States, you may want to check the Better Business Bureau for their approval rating.
nametag holder | wholesale nametag holder

Posted: 01 April 2010 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2010-04-01

Hi everyone, I am new in this forum. I have a little talk. I am a 32 years old designer from Bangle of India. I have been in the industry for about 4 years. I am working as Web and graphic designer. I am also working as a search engine optimizer for many website. I will be here to offer my insight and help as much as I can do. I will seek opinion from every one here on my personal projects. Since seo and design is a subjective thing so I would love everyone’s opinion.

For graphic design photoshop and illustrator is very fine to me. These 2 software have complete solution to design any kinds of graphic and logo. Dreamweaver is perfect software to me to design a web page. With these three software’s combination I can design every thing.

Posted: 21 April 2010 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-04-21

I am working webdesign
Photoshop cs4.
Flash cs4.

—————————————
sbobet : gclub

Posted: 20 May 2010 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2010-05-17

What kind of designing you are talking about? Graphics designing or web designing?
I m working as a graphics designer so i will talk about the graphics tools. I have worked in Adobe photo shop which is the best choice to work for raster graphics. For vector graphics i have used DrawBerry on Mac and Illustrator on Windows but i have found Illustrator best. I m also working in Adobe Flash CS3 for web menu designing which is awesome.

Posted: 20 May 2010 08:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-05-18

i am also bangali i need a wab designer.we will call u soon.

Infiniti G35 Parts

Posted: 16 June 2010 05:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-06-16

I know a company who provides best software to you. So, look at Vidaltek, an online site for all kind of software development and web development company. I also take advantage of it, so why not you?

software company houston

Posted: 16 June 2010 08:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-06-16

Dreamweaver and front page best software because it is easy and more attractive.
dream weaver number one software of web designing.

Posted: 16 June 2010 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-06-16

hello,
i think web Studio is easy-to-use web design software program that lets anyone create professional-looking web pages in minutes. With Web Studio’s drag-and-drop interface, WYSIWYG layout and easy-to-use features, building a web site is easy and fun. Whether you need a business web site or personal web pages, Web Studio is the web design software of choice.
It’s important to put a professional face on your business whether it is large or small. Web Studio can help you make that happen.

—————————————————————————————
Fuel Pump

Posted: 16 June 2010 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-05-17

I m a graphics designer not a web developer but i have some work experience in macromedia dreamweaver. i love this software. i have completed my tasks in it even i dont have knowledge of web development. dreamweaver is very easy to learn and having all the features.

Posted: 22 June 2010 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-06-16

Dreamweaver and front page is a best designing software.

Posted: 17 August 2010 10:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-05-17

Photoshop for the designing purpose and Dreamweaver for the Web page coding purpose are my favorite softwares.

Posted: 16 September 2010 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-09-16

i think the best software in design is Adobe Photoshop to design web themes at low resolution designing

Real estate in Egypt   | Egypt real estate

Posted: 16 September 2010 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-09-16

Hi Mate

The best design software is AdobeDreamWeaver which is most popularly used and it is used extensively in web designing aspects.

affordable ecommerce solutions

1 of 2