Div and/or float:left not working!
Posted: 11 March 2008 01:46 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-03-11

I’m having a problem with either my div set up and/or the float script. You can take a look at the site here: http://www.sixpak.org/~chafer2002/tactical/index.php. In Firefox, Safari, and IE7 everything looks great. But in IE6, the structure of the site falls apart.

In a nutshell, I have one div (centered) for branding. Another centered div for navigation. Another main content div that has three separate div’s inside of it…one for the floating left-hand banners, one div for the main banner/content and another right-hand div for the right banners. In IE6, the right-hand banner is bumped down below the left and middle divs and “breaks” the middle div’s structure. I’m not sure what the problem is. I can’t pinpoint it.

The fact that it works perfectly fine in Firefox and IE7 is making things even more difficult to figure out!

Any help I could get would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Russell

Posted: 18 June 2011 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-01-28

I have had a simular problem in the past :( and haven’t been able to find a decent solution to get it fixed. I would also appreciate a solution to this problem thanks :-)