used to be a regular CSS Drive Visitor…
Posted: 16 March 2007 09:34 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-03-16

What has happened? I used to visit this site for inspiration, and ideas…haven’t visited in six months…..what direction is this site taking?

Posted: 17 March 2007 11:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2004-05-22

Well CSS Drive is still a CSS gallery since you last visited, so that’s good right? :) As far as what my future plans for CSS Drive are, I usually don’t think too far ahead, but the next change most likely will be a redesign of the site.

Posted: 31 May 2007 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  54
Joined  2005-01-13

CSSDRIVE may be a css gallery showcase site .  But I am deeply impressed by the quality of the articles published.

Posted: 31 May 2007 05:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-05-31

I don’t understand ejuliet. Do you not like the quality of the sites posted, the quantity or the fact that it isn’t pure design postings? Personally, I like the fact that there are article postings as well as designs. There are way more gallery sites out there than there need to be and not enough sites that filter good articles for designers/developers like this one does. Although, I could use less of the “free shiny buttons” links, the rest of the content is great.

Posted: 31 May 2007 07:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2007-04-13
ejuliet - 16 March 2007 09:34 PM

What has happened? I used to visit this site for inspiration, and ideas…haven’t visited in six months…..what direction is this site taking?

lol…

The site is GREAT!

the articles, especially this week, have been spot on, first rate, and definately…INSPIRATIONAL!

The indexing of the gallery in particular, allows me to quickly find the type of site I need to break out of any creative block, and with the additional content, it easy becomes my ONE BOOKMARKED SPOT for all things CSS