2 of 5
Create a website?
Posted: 22 March 2010 01:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-03-22

I read your Above Information Which is reallly great and important for me because i want to makemy webvsites. Thanks for sharing this amazing information. Ireally appreciate you For this Post.

Thermo Cleanse

Posted: 15 April 2010 05:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2010-04-15

Planning and doing the necessary research is crucial, especially if you want to make money online. Don’t just jump into creating your website. Take some time determining the best topic.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Biggie Smalls Hypnotize

Posted: 16 April 2010 11:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-15

Advanced Album Editor can help you organizing your digital images, generate thumbnails and create a web site quickly and easily. You can create a web site to publish your own digital images with thumbnails in seconds.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
hotels in New York

Posted: 16 April 2010 09:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-15

Website builders are now one of the most popular ways to create a website. A good website builder will do all the “technical” work, while you simply fill in the blanks.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Review of Delphi Scalper
Delphi Scalper Bonus

Posted: 16 April 2010 10:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-15

Creating a website.  Sounds complicated, doesn’t it?  It isn’t.  You don’t need to be a techie or learn any type of complicated code either.  If you are creating a website for the first time, bookmark this site.  It will be really useful to you
———————————————————————————————————————————————-
Vista bay

Posted: 17 April 2010 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2010-04-01

For advanced commercial wedsite design you can contact any well known Ecommerce Website Design Company

Posted: 18 April 2010 01:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-18

Start with learning basic HTML, and work from there.

Posted: 19 April 2010 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-15

Creating a website.  Sounds complicated, doesn’t it?  It isn’t.  You don’t need to be a techie or learn any type of complicated code either.  If you are creating a website for the first time, bookmark this site.  It will be really useful to you
craft fairs

Posted: 18 May 2010 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-15

I want to create a website like Quizilla, Mibba, FanFiction.net, ect. I want users to be able to create an account, submit and read stories, create quizzes and surveys, submit lyrics or poems, and artwork, and to have a blog/journal on their profile page. I want there to be a forum, too.

how to cure eczema

Posted: 18 May 2010 04:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-05-18

1st step: Create structure of your site.
2nd step: Make content for your site.
3rd step: Choose web hosting and domain name.
4th step : Make your site as you want

Hyundai Excel Parts

Posted: 20 May 2010 08:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-05-20

Creating a website.  Sounds complicated, doesn’t it?  It isn’t.  You don’t need to be a techie or learn any type of complicated code either.

There are three main steps to creating a web site:

1.  Get a Domain Name - this page has everything you need to know about domain names - what they are, why you need one, how to choose a good one and how to get one.

2.  Choose a Web Host - this page explains what a web host is, how to choose a good one, and what you really need and what you don’t so you don’t get taken.

3.  Creating a Web Site - this page explains how you actually build a website, what you should and should not put on it and helps you figure out which website builder is for you.

Creating a website is just the first step to having a successful website.

Web Design Chennai

Posted: 25 May 2010 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2010-05-17

1.  1st of all you must have the clear vision of that for what purpose you want to make your web site.
2.  Once you have clear to you self about the purpose then search for the web sites already made for the same purpose of yours.
3.  Get idea from there and make your own structure of web site like the number of pager, placement of pages, menus on the home page.
4.  Decide the content you have to write that is name of web and all the text you have to write on different pages.
5.  Choose a plate form and development tool to start you website development.
6.  At the end study something about SEO and apply some basics at the time of design, which will help you in future when you will want to get your web site visible in search engines.

Posted: 25 May 2010 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-05-25

First work on some free hosting services for trial. Then, switch over to reliable hosting services like HioxIndia. Then, Design your website by downloading any free template. The template should be selected such that it suits your web content. You can also try Free Templates to download impressive templates for your website. My regards for you..

Posted: 01 July 2010 08:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-07-01

i m agree with danidallia123 .... its nice explanation .......

Network Consulting Services

Posted: 01 July 2010 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-06-16

Lean different web design language. and Graphic software.

2 of 5