Frontpage 2000 and CSS and HTML
Posted: 10 July 2009 08:06 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-07-09

So I’ve been using a regular to make my site but, obviously, I’d much rather just do it myself to not have as many restrictions. So I was using Frontpage which is pretty old school in my opinion. Someone had told me that there’s a new Frontpage but it goes by a different name. I have no clue what it is but if someone knew that’d be very very helpful.

Applying layouts and templates to Frontpage is difficult to me because it is all HTML code and any time I try to insert the HTML it just shows up on the main preview page. I don’t know if that makes any sense. It doesn’t to me. Which is why I need help!! Does anyone have any links to sites that could help me because, as you can see, I don’t know much about this.

Posted: 15 July 2009 04:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-07-09

Microsoft Expression Web

Caution though, I had problems installing the Studio version in Vista Business.

Posted: 05 August 2009 04:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2009-07-27

The easiest and best solution is to upgrade from FrontPage 2000 to FrontPage 2002 or FrontPage 2003. This problem does not occur in FrontPage 2002 or 2003. We recommend FrontPage 2003, which will allow you to take advantage of the newest functions of Microsoft’s premier web design tool.

Search engine optimization