New website portal about popular flash game collections!
Posted: 24 April 2006 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-04-24

info: a new website portal about popular flash game collections.written in XHTML/CSS (tableless)!

url: http://www.cathycafe.com/

Posted: 27 April 2006 12:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2005-07-19

Hello, your site is awesome, the 500 credits thing, that’s smart!  I’m only going to comment on one thing that just stood way out for me.  The footer has a couple of problems. 

1.  The left part of it is fine, which actually, you should have one seamless footer, chopped up it just doesn’t look as good imho.

2.  The mysql queries thing has no space with the Scroll to the top and it is below the bottom of the left part. 

3.  The scroll to the top button is functionless in firefox, possibly look into it, maybe try to fix it.

4. Also, beyond the first page, the footer seems too close to the content, maybe you could fix that?

Other than those points, it is quite an awesome site.  I won’t badger the design, since it’s all expressive, and there’s nothing wrong with it readibility wise and such.  Keep it up!

Posted: 27 April 2006 07:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-04-24

;-P Thank you for your kindness . I think i fix it now.give me more suggestions.

Posted: 25 April 2007 05:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2007-02-13

I’ve had so much fun browsing your web site! Is it very time consuming creating this flash movies? I love them :)

Only one suggestion, because of the very colorful images maybe your top image should be more subtle.

Posted: 13 June 2007 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2007-06-13

Nice site, although I’d suggest you redo your header.  With all those colours it clashes a little bit with the rest of the site.  Also it is hard to read the text on the header.  Great use of CSS though.  Cheers.