Know Of Good Both Design Companies?
Posted: 29 March 2010 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-03-29

Hey everyone, I am part of a team of young entrepreneurs who have a pretty great product. We are now in the marketing and promotions phase.

I’ve familiarized myself with the booth design industry and trade show industry, I just need some input on what companies are good.

We decided to start shopping early. I won’t name specific figures but you’ll get the idea here. Skyline quotted us under $4000 for a 10x10 pop booth with a graphic covering the entire thing. Stand and lighting included. However, I see similar products from Camelback Displays and SD Sign Company at prices about below $2,000! However, these places don’t have showrooms near me.

I will be looking at a couple other companies with showrooms tomorrow so I get a better idea of how Skyline quality stacks up.

For now.. of course I’ve heard of “you get what you pay for” but can someone shoot some advice my way?

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post links to photos..but this is your standard trade show booth.. “the curvy thing” as I read here earlier lol

Posted: 01 April 2010 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2010-04-01

Thanks for your offer. I am interested to discuss further.

Posted: 08 April 2010 08:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-04-08
CSSdrive - 29 March 2010 01:29 PM

Hey everyone,below $2,000!  lol

Really! So attractive, waiting to know more.

Posted: 04 February 2011 09:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-10-20
CSSdrive - 29 March 2010 01:29 PM

Hey everyone, I am part of a team of young entrepreneurs who have a pretty great product. We are now in the marketing and promotions phase.

I’ve familiarized myself with the booth design industry and trade show industry, I just need some input on what companies are good.

We decided to start shopping early. I won’t name specific figures but you’ll get the idea here. Skyline quotted us under $4000 for a 10x10 pop booth with a graphic covering the entire thing. Stand and lighting included. However, I see similar products from Camelback Displays and SD Sign Company at prices about below $2,000! However, these places don’t have showrooms near me.

I will be looking at a couple other companies with showrooms tomorrow so I get a better idea of how Skyline quality stacks up.

For now.. of course I’ve heard of “you get what you pay for” but can someone shoot some advice my way?

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post links to photos..but this is your standard trade show booth.. “the curvy thing” as I read here earlier lol

$4000? Wow! I don’t think you have to pay that much to get a good trade show booth! By the way, in your topic title, you asked about “good both design companies”. If you search for “trade show boths”, you aren’t going to find much. I think you want to search for “trade show booths”. :)

‹‹ Help with allignment      CSS Transparency ››