Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-06-16

nice to send me beautiful links.

Posted: 06 July 2010 06:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2010-06-17

Usually you need both a developer and web designer for a website.

You can avoid a developer by purchasing a turnkey script and you can partially avoid designer by purchasing a ready made template for that script.  In that case you will need the designer just to create a matching custom logo for your site and fit that in the template you purchased.

Posted: 20 July 2010 05:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-07-20

i agree with some of the Guys here you need both, a web designer and developer.

Web designers are more on the aesthetics side of a website. They focus on appearance, look and feel of the website which would accurately reflect the site’s owner preference or business inclination.
A Web developer usually deals with the functionalities of the site such as comments page function, image galleries and the like. They took good care of the tasks you would want your website to accomplish.
Usually the developer and designer work in tandem to meet your perference.

If you are planning to put up a website for business purposes you also would need a web development firm with SEO option to market you site effectively across the web. But before you could start building your site, you would need first a web hosting.

There are several companies who offer the above mentioned services in package and would even offer free webhosting. Of course you would also need to take a look at their portfolio.

I know of a web development company who offer all of the above services which I found to be the cheapest after canvassing some other web developers.
You can check their website @ http://www.accesswebdev.com

Posted: 23 July 2010 06:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2010-06-17
Robinalex - 07 December 2009 06:27 AM

Do I need a web developer or a web designer? How do I go about picking the right one for me?

Hopefully you’ve found your answer before now but since it came up again in the thread I’ll answer it just in case others are looking ...

A web designer designs sites.  Generally they can build them using common technologies such as HTML, Joomla, Drupal, etc.

A web developer is one who can develop web applications, dynamic sites, etc. 9and by dynamic I’m not talking about a Wordpress blog). :)

Picking the right one involves first figuring out what you want and then interviewing a few.  Find the designer/developer who has shown an aptitude in working with the technologies that you require to be used.  Might seem obvious but I’ve seen it go awry more times than I care to admit.

And good luck. :)

Dave Davies
Beanstalk SEO

Posted: 06 September 2010 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-09-06

thanks good sharing .

http://www.sikistr.info - http://www.filmizlesinema.com - http://www.izlesee.net - http://www.zaptube.net

Posted: 06 September 2010 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-09-06

dizi bak 
film izle
hq film izle
volvo yedek parca

go go go

Posted: 07 September 2010 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-09-07

Ya definitely you need a web designer since they have various knowledge in different fields
seo services company

Posted: 09 September 2010 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-09-09

It depends on the kind of requirement you have for your website.

Mathew
Website Design and Development

Posted: 09 September 2010 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-09-09

Website designing and development is two different things and if you have to hire someone then go for a person or company who can both design and develop websites

Posted: 09 September 2010 11:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-09-09
miguel - 27 April 2010 04:11 PM

A web designer does the HTML layout, a web developer does the coding for the backend. Usually a web designed is all that you will need and you can do the database logic with PHP.

I agree for most people a web developer is overkill but if you need a specific function written then its worth contracting one, otherwise there are some great free CMS software out there.

Posted: 29 October 2010 01:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-10-29

If you’ve got the budget to do both, definitely do it.  Having the right graphics on your page along with the proper development can really improve your bounce rate, a factor that is looked at by search engines when ranking pages.  Sonicare Replacement heads fastest way to lose belly fat

Posted: 29 October 2010 05:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-10-29

I think that it is not about the name of person profession that you need. It is about goal you want to achieve. So point out the qualities that you need and go for it. Find the person who can do that.
Good luck!

Posted: 01 November 2010 06:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-11-01

You definitely need one for designer can be used to create a matching custom logo for your site and fit that in the template you purchased.

Postage Meter Answers

Posted: 05 January 2011 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-01-05

Hello,

You should visit http://www.experasolution.com for your all graphics needs. they are great for designing.

Sarah Johnson
Graphics Designer
Logo Designs | Website Designs Services

Posted: 18 January 2011 05:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-18

look I agree with you, but I also agree that certain things need to rely on experts in their various subjects, and even then sometimes we go through difficulties to solve problems, hugs!
peças | lingeries | acompanhantes

2 of 3