Website design review
Posted: 13 November 2010 05:23 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-11-13

Hi folks!

First of all sorry for my english. My mother tongue is not english due I’m spanish. I’ve been a lot of time reading lots of posts in the forum but because of my poor english never decided to register to participate… now it’s the moment.

It would be great if I could receive from you some feedback about the design my site (http://www.culturaweb.es). How can I improve it? In my opinion I think it needs some more stuff but I can’t imagine what… you know. And then you can check out my portfolio in the section “Trabajos” (I’m working right now on a english version)

Any suggestion will be really apreciated ;)

Cheers!
Ramón

Posted: 04 December 2010 04:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-12-02
dargorg - 13 November 2010 05:23 AM

Hi folks!

First of all sorry for my english. My mother tongue is not english due I’m spanish. I’ve been a lot of time reading lots of posts in the forum but because of my poor english never decided to register to participate… now it’s the moment.

It would be great if I could receive from you some feedback about the design my site (http://www.culturaweb.es). How can I improve it? In my opinion I think it needs some more stuff but I can’t imagine what… you know. And then you can check out my portfolio in the section “Trabajos” (I’m working right now on a english version)

Any suggestion will be really apreciated ;)

Cheers!
Ramón

It looks excellent! Like a web 2.0 site. A personal suggestion from me would be to perhaps change the color scheme a little. I tend to gravitate away from white since its so all too common. I also like circle shaped rounded borders (I’m currently trying to implement on my blog but the rounded corners only show up in Firefox and not IE). My site is external hard drive reviews.com if anyone cares (I could use a little feedback too). Have a nice day! :)

Posted: 07 December 2010 03:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2010-06-17
johnnycalwin2 - 04 December 2010 04:20 AM

It looks excellent! Like a web 2.0 site. A personal suggestion from me would be to perhaps change the color scheme a little. I tend to gravitate away from white since its so all too common. I also like circle shaped rounded borders (I’m currently trying to implement on my blog but the rounded corners only show up in Firefox and not IE). My site is external hard drive reviews.com if anyone cares (I could use a little feedback too). Have a nice day! :)

ACTUALLY - if this was your site the domain would be right.  You’ve listed a .com but the link is to a .net.  Oh - and it’s spelled wrong.

Dave Davies, CEO
Beanstalk SEO

‹‹ MArketplace      Please Review My New site!!! ››