3 of 3
What do you think?
Posted: 15 November 2010 01:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-11-15

Website Business objectives are the list of processes you need to have on your website in order to attain your goal. If your goal is to sell products through your website you have to display pictures and specifications of your products to the site visitors, have a shopping cart so that a buyer can select products and have a payment system to carry the transaction.

Term Papers

Posted: 18 November 2010 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-11-18

im doing my job today,and im glad i made it properly._.

Posted: 21 November 2010 12:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-11-19

very simple, so it’s easy and functional. well done.

estetik

Posted: 06 December 2010 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-11-19

the right contents is too long, i don’t think everyone has the patient to scoll down to the end.
btw, the style is simple and clear, i like it!

how to burn xbox 360 games download drivers

Posted: 16 December 2010 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-12-16

The website is boring. You as a designer should put logo very lively colors. Put a text on header or together with your logo, telling what your website is all about. This current design color is very dull and can hardly be read. People will tend to leave when they reach your website. Simplicity can be added with good colors to make it more interesting and make people bookmark your website.

Posted: 22 December 2010 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-12-07

My thoughts…

1) You want people to download the videos and you tell them that right at the top. Nice job.
2) About telling people what to do, make the text black. The higher contrast will help it stand out more.
3) You use completely different fonts on the site. Get rid of the Times New Roman which is the text that you see next to the images of the videos. It sucks on websites. Use something more like what you use in your instructions. Its easier to read.
4) The pictures aren’t links. They should be. People love clicking on links so give them what they want.
5) I wanted to check out some of the videos but the descriptions don’t tell you what the videos are or provide their exact URL. Why would you even bother telling us about the recently downloaded or most popular downloads without giving us a way to get to them?

If you’re really interested in making your site look better, hit me up on twitter… @villageadsseo.

Posted: 10 April 2011 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2011-03-24

I must say that I’m totally agreed with Invisible Messenger - domain .tk not so good and you need to work on description, but in overall is good. I like the design – it is nice and clean.
Bali Villas

Posted: 28 June 2011 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2010-09-15

I like your top downloads feature because it encourages me to see videos that may be good that I otherwise wouldn’t have found. The white background of your site is too stark though. A medium gray would look better.

3 of 3