What do I do?
Posted: 07 December 2009 06:35 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2009-12-01

I have made my decision - I want you to design my web site. Now what do I do?

Posted: 17 April 2010 02:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2010-04-01

Hire a graphic and web designer for your site making

Posted: 26 April 2010 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2010-04-23

Yup, get a graphic artist. A simple website you can build yourself with wordpress or some free layouts but the graphics will be more of a challenge.

Posted: 13 May 2010 07:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-02-09

Hi Robinalex,

Good to hear that you have come to a decision. Follow these steps for designing a website:

- Create a plan chart, to find out which type of website you want to create? How much do you have to invest? etc

- For big portals, contact experts designers/developers directly through freelance communities. They will provide you “Low cost solutions”.

- For small portfolio based websites, visit weebly.com or wix.com, as they provide online based web publishing.

- Register one domain name according to your business name and select a hosting plan according to your requirements. You can check the domain and hosting plans from Godaddy.com or Hostngator.com.

- After creating your website, market it on other communities.

Posted: 24 June 2010 04:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-06-24

maybe you can buy a website according to your need…

Posted: 06 July 2010 06:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2010-06-17

Tools like Dreamweaver are great, especially if you are building old-style web sites based on tables, sliced images, et cetera. But if you want to be able to build what I call 4th generation websites, then these tools will get in the way of you learning and will actually slow you down!

Learning to build your web sites using HTML will give you far better control over the process and ultimately your web sites. You will have a far deeper understanding of the web, and as a result you will create better web sites quicker - much quicker.

Posted: 24 August 2010 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2010-06-17
Acnezine - 06 July 2010 06:05 PM

Tools like Dreamweaver are great, especially if you are building old-style web sites based on tables, sliced images, et cetera. But if you want to be able to build what I call 4th generation websites, then these tools will get in the way of you learning and will actually slow you down!

Learning to build your web sites using HTML will give you far better control over the process and ultimately your web sites. You will have a far deeper understanding of the web, and as a result you will create better web sites quicker - much quicker.

I disagree.  While I like to work mainly in code - it’s nice to have the split-screen Dreamweaver provides and the easy access to the CSS so see what’s going on while you code.  Maybe that’s just me and maybe it’s because I run 3 monitors so I have the space to split things up but I’ll bet others are with me. :)

Dave Davies, CEO
Beanstalk SEO

Posted: 12 October 2010 11:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2010-10-12

the easy way is to simply install wordpress and grab a theme you like, make some changes to the logo etc. and that way you will save money,,
if you need help, just go to http://www.okapixel.com for some free guidance :)
what kind of website is this that you want to create?

Posted: 16 October 2010 09:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2010-10-13

Why dont you try by yourself as using WP? It’s simple and very easy..

Posted: 16 October 2010 10:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2010-10-06

Cactuswilliam summarized the proper steps. Thats right way to go.

Posted: 06 January 2011 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-01-06

you can try dw cs5 it is really strong

Posted: 06 January 2011 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2011-01-06

Learning to build your web sites using HTML will give you far better control over the process and ultimately your web sites.

Posted: 06 January 2011 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-01-06

If you are a beginner to web design but wanted to learn yourself I would recommend using a free site like weebly, which is a great template website and allows you to edit everything but has a fantastic guide with it.

Posted: 07 January 2011 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2011-01-06

In order to use the principles properly we first need to understand how users interact with web-sites, how they think

Posted: 22 January 2011 06:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2011-01-21

Freelancer websites may be good option for this kind of work, try to look for some experienced person on freelancer.com or elance.com, I hope you would find many.

increase traffic