Please review our web hosting website
Posted: 23 April 2010 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-04-23

Hi Friends,

We have re-developed our website with a new design & theme. This is a web hosting related website. Please give your valuable reviews on it.
Does the theme look cool?
How precisely it represents our hosting theme?

Here is the URL: Cheap Web Hosting Services

Regards,
Dirk Garcia

Posted: 13 May 2010 06:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-05-12

Now a day, there are many web hosting companies for choice. But it may difficult to find out a good quality web host because or thousands and thousands of provider’s campaign in web market. So look up to the following when you are choosing a web hosting company, there are several things has for consideration. A good web hosting company will ensure customer’s satisfaction. For this they have sufficient resources available to provide its users with stability and reliability. Low quality web hosting companies will host as many as one thousand websites on a single server, without regard for the additional risk of equipment failure that this causes, as well as the reduced traffic capacity for the sites. A good web hosting company will avoid this issue by 250 to 300 websites in each server, and not overloading the bandwidth and available storage space. Any good web hosting company will be sure to provide a lot of technical support to their customers. They also provide 24 hours live help. Top Quality service and reasonable rate is always better then low rate and low quality free host service. But cheap rate web hosting is bad it is not always true. The level of host provided by the company must have a huge impact for your satisfaction with your choice.
Please add your idea about this……………………

Posted: 27 May 2010 05:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-05-26

very well, i must to learn more

Posted: 27 May 2010 11:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-05-27

I like the blue theme,  looks like deep water. But what i dont like is popups and the animated favicon, sure its irritating.

Posted: 29 May 2010 02:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-05-29

Well information!!!
For the best web hosting, i visit this site http://www.thewebpole.com/
It has the best hosting plans, dedicated servers and dedicated IP
It also has three new plans at a reliable cost itself!!!!

Posted: 09 June 2010 08:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-06-09

Anyway those images in your A.D.H.D. slideshow are horrible—they flip by every 2.5 seconds or so and throw a million tiny little bits of detail out at me. Every time I try to digest these bits of detail the slide changes. To make them worse, every single one has the same design template, so I do a double-take each time it changes. I wonder, did that image just change? It looks the same. Oh, no, there are some differences, what are the differences? Hmm.. *FLIP* Oh crap, here’s another one that looks the same. I can now see there’s a different title. Ok what’s this one telling me?

Mercedes Benz 560SEC Parts

Posted: 15 June 2010 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-06-15

Nice information !!!! Thanks for sharing

dedicated linux server hosting

Posted: 24 June 2010 01:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2010-06-06

Amazing design, I just love it! Probably because it’s blue :D

Fair prices. All in all - two thumbs up from me

Posted: 24 June 2010 04:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-06-16

Very nice website. I wish i could create one like that. The color combination of blue and white is very comfortable and very formal.

Background Check

Posted: 26 June 2010 04:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-06-26

Thank you very much for sharing this information. I like this side. Its really a great article. So please give me some important information about this side.

Lexus SC300 Parts

Posted: 06 July 2010 05:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2010-06-17

Very nice website. I wish i could create one like that. The color combination of blue and white is very comfortable and very formal.

Posted: 27 July 2010 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2010-05-17

Hey that really Nice website, Everything is Excellent. Kindly Review me Website too, I also Need Suggestion.
Web Design Firm

Posted: 17 September 2010 11:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-09-15

I have some experience with web hosting providers and the critical factor for me is customer support. A lot of companies don’t really care about the customer and you can’t even reach them when a problem occurs. They offer phone support but even during daytime it seems like nobody’s there to answer the phone. I can tell you, I’ve learned my lesson and I am happy if I have to pay a few bucks more but get good support.

Posted: 17 September 2010 01:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-09-16

I researched a lot of webhosting companies before actually buying a package. The points stated above are good. But support isn’t everything. I have 24/7 live support and they always helped me, but I ran into a few issues as soon as I registered. My wordpress install needed configuring because it didn’t work. I was offered a free domain, but after I registered the domain was not tied to my account and had to register it all over again. It took me 3 weeks to start using my account properly. A friend of mine on other hosting company started using his the next day. The point is that besides support, the services offered are also important.