Finding the forum from the main page
Posted: 25 April 2010 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-04-25

I got here by searching google. When I got here, I saw as nice and active forum where I might get help, so I decided to open up a thread. I decided to go to a main page for a while to see if I’ll find anything. Then I decided to go back to a forum to see if anyone has responded to my post, but I couldn’t. There is no link to a forum from the main page, which is strange, because I think a forum is a very important part of this website, no?

Posted: 25 April 2010 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2010-04-23

There is a link on the main page for the forum. It’s on the right side about half way down. I also had a tough time finding a link to the forum. It seems that one is needed near the top of the page.

Posted: 25 April 2010 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-04-25

I guess top of the page or the left sidebar are the places people most naturally look for the main navigation. I finally managed to navigate to the forum after scrolling to the very bottom of the page and clicking one of the recent threads links.

Posted: 20 July 2010 08:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2010-06-17
miguel - 25 April 2010 06:57 PM

There is a link on the main page for the forum. It’s on the right side about half way down. I also had a tough time finding a link to the forum. It seems that one is needed near the top of the page.

Agreed.

Dave Davies
Beanstalk SEO