Please review my travel site!!
Posted: 24 May 2010 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-05-19

Friends,

Please review new site slkosher.com. It is a travel site. It offers a journey to suit every taste and you’ll get information about cruise ships which are luxurious floating resorts offering every comfort, convenience and amenity that one could imagine.

Posted: 24 May 2010 04:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-05-24

Sounds interesting, I always like a new travel site, I’m gonna check it out now…

Posted: 28 May 2010 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-05-09
Pitter Stwart - 24 May 2010 10:07 AM

Friends,

Please review new site slkosher.com. It is a travel site. It offers a journey to suit every taste and you’ll get information about cruise ships which are luxurious floating resorts offering every comfort, convenience and amenity that one could imagine.

Your website is first class just like the cruises you sell on it!

Posted: 30 May 2010 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-05-30

I like the design. Its very user friendly and easy to follow. Good work friend! I also like cruises.

Posted: 07 July 2010 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-07-04

Your site looks nice, easy to navigate. Just one point, some of your images load slowly, upon investigation I see that you have scaled the size down using HTML. It is much better form to use an image editing program such as PhotoShop to adjust the final size needed for your website , then optimize it.

Posted: 09 July 2010 04:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-21

It’s nice. The sky-blue background complements the whole website. The usage of rotating pictures may be good to look at, but visitors with low connection speed (let’s just say there are a few people out there) might have to disable the images first before visiting your website. The presentation is fantastic. Web site is easy to navigate and fast even with my connection (I’m only using dial-up and the example a while ago was me :)).

Giving it a 4.75 out of 5. :)