1 of 3
Do I need a web developer?
Posted: 07 December 2009 06:27 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2009-12-01

Do I need a web developer or a web designer? How do I go about picking the right one for me?

Posted: 08 December 2009 12:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-12-08
Robinalex - 07 December 2009 06:27 AM

Do I need a web developer or a web designer? How do I go about picking the right one for me?

Ask that web developer achievements, experience and pay it would be convenience to you select them.

Posted: 19 January 2010 03:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-01-19

yes you really need one.!!

just try to visit http://www.magentotechnologies.com

Posted: 28 January 2010 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-01-28

While hiring a web designer see what his credentials are. Do complete research and present yourself as he cant judge that that you dont know about webdesigning. If you have a low budget then you can also outsource your work but I advise not to do so.

Posted: 28 January 2010 10:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2008-12-15

What for?

Usually you need both a developer and web designer for a website.

You can avoid a developer by purchasing a turnkey script and you can partially avoid designer by purchasing a ready made template for that script.  In that case you will need the designer just to create a matching custom logo for your site and fit that in the template you purchased.

Posted: 07 February 2010 10:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-02-07

It will be good if we hire an experienced designers for website development and designing. With the help of well experienced designers we can design websites by using the latest technologies.
http://www.misearchenginemarketing.com

Posted: 19 February 2010 08:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-02-19

Its a good information and great trip.thanks for sharing.

True Teeth Whitening

Posted: 26 March 2010 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-03-26

If you have an employees will make it easier.
——————-
electric toothbrush | oral b 5000 | crest whitestrips supreme | sonicare flexcare plus | hx6930

Posted: 27 March 2010 07:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2010-03-23

Yes, you do if you’re not familiar with coding and using web design software. You can pick one by asking more questions to your candidates about how they work, how they deal with customers, and how they have solved a design problems. You may need to specify what you are looking for a web developer or web designer. To choose between a web developer and a web designer, I would pick someone who has a web development skills with graphic expertise. Good luck in making decisions!

Posted: 28 March 2010 04:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-03-28

yes you really need one.!!

Yeni Diziler Yeni Diziler | Host Adresi Host Adresi | Fransa Sohbet Fransa Sohbet | Sohbet Sohbet On | Film Gibi Film Gibi | Kalp Kalp |

Posted: 30 March 2010 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2009-12-28
VideoWhisper.com - 28 January 2010 10:02 PM

What for?

Usually you need both a developer and web designer for a website.

You can avoid a developer by purchasing a turnkey script and you can partially avoid designer by purchasing a ready made template for that script.  In that case you will need the designer just to create a matching custom logo for your site and fit that in the template you purchased.

Yes. I do agree with you. However, I would suggest to hire experienced web designer who are well experienced and can make an interactive web design. It will help to make an effective online presence.

————————————————
Creative Ecommerce Website Design Co.

Posted: 31 March 2010 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2010-03-31

If you are serious about developing a strong online presence, you need a designer and a developer.  Ideally, you want your developer to be an independent consultant that is not affiliated with any single product or service.  My most successful clients have their own copyright staff, their own design staff, and then hire a consultant (like myself) to fill in all the gaps that are bound to exist and to provide unbiased feedback and development recommendations.

Las Vegas SEO, Design & Architecture - Las Vegas Area SEO Friendly Directory

Posted: 01 April 2010 02:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2010-04-01

If you are a perfect web designer then you can do it of your own. If you have no time to design your site so you can hire a experienced web and graphic developer.

Posted: 05 April 2010 07:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-04-05

its depend on your requirement. A simple html website does not require any web developer. The web designer is enough to design it. But if you want make some e-commerce website than it is necessary that you hire some good web developer.

Posted: 27 April 2010 04:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2010-04-23

A web designer does the HTML layout, a web developer does the coding for the backend. Usually a web designed is all that you will need and you can do the database logic with PHP.

Posted: 07 June 2010 09:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-06-07

Its true, you should really look at some of their work, but also maybe give them some basic tasks and see how they follow directions/instruction first. Also look in other countries because you may find slightly cheaper work, and even a better work ethic at times to be honest.
potbelly pig

1 of 3