1 of 4
How can I create my own site without learning HTML language?
Posted: 30 January 2010 03:26 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-01-27

I want that people of whole world can know my thoughts,and my own site will be the best way,but i don’t know how to create site,please help me.

Building Your Own Website

Posted: 01 February 2010 09:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-02-01
Mary Joy - 30 January 2010 03:26 AM

I want that people of whole world can know my thoughts,and my own site will be the best way,but i don’t know how to create site,please help me.

the best and cheapest way (based on my experience) is:

1. design your site in Photoshop or some other graphic software
- if you don’t know how just type in Google “photoshop website tutorials”

2. go to http://www.mypsd4xhtml.com, buy hosting account trough their link
and you will get free HTML coding service

3. if you need some scripts, hire freelancer on http://www.elance.com, http://www.getafreelancer.com or some other network (or forum)

Note: my recommendation is to read affiliate master course e-book (http://aff-masters.sitesell.com/). It is book for affiliates but it is also great source for beginners (niche research, SEO…)

Posted: 07 February 2010 06:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-02-07

Thanks so much. I Like this post.
Hite Shqip 2010

Posted: 16 February 2010 05:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-02-16

You can take a short course to build your own site. Some of them are even free. Like for example: Build My Site For Free There are also free software that you can use to make site building easy and quick. I would also suggest Wordpress as it is very easy to use and maintain.

Hope this helps.

Posted: 24 February 2010 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-02-24

Well there are many sites where you can create a website without having to use any HTML coding such as Freewebs.com, Geocities.com and many more. The ones I have listed have free web building accounts so you simply have to create an account. Both of these places have page builders where you simply create the page exactly as you want it without coding. This is done by uploading images and adding text, music ect. Using the page builders will allow you to see what you are building as you build it, you see it exactly as it will look when published. They are very easy to use.

Hope this helps.

Posted: 15 March 2010 11:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2008-12-15

Just use a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor that will do the html coding for you. You just drag pictures, type text, add tables and layers as needed.
Look for Dreamweaver, Frontapage. Even Word can save html.

Posted: 17 March 2010 08:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-03-17

I would suggest use WordPress and search for suitable theme online. My friends who are lack of programming knowledge are using this method to setup their 1st website.

Posted: 06 April 2010 08:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-04-06

woo,I just want know the answer too!who can tell me ?

Posted: 26 April 2010 09:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-04-26

Use a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor that will do the html coding for you. You just drag pictures, type text, add tables and layers as needed.
Look for Dreamweaver, Frontapage. Even Word can save html.

Smallville DVD
http://www.buydvdezy.com

Posted: 26 April 2010 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2010-04-26

The ones I have listed have free web building accounts so you simply have to create an account. Both of these places have page builders where you simply create the page exactly as you want it without coding. This is done by uploading images and adding text, music ect. Using the page builders will allow you to see what you are building as you build it, you see it exactly as it will look when published.

Posted: 25 June 2010 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-06-25

design your site in dramwave,zen-cart,joomla…..

Action dvd  comedy dvd
disney dvd

Posted: 26 June 2010 05:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-06-26

Thank you very much for sharing this information. I like this side. Its really a great article. So please give me some important information about this side.

Mazda 3 Series Parts

Posted: 06 July 2010 05:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2010-06-17

Well there are many sites where you can create a website without having to use any HTML coding such as Freewebs.com, Geocities.com and many more. The ones I have listed have free web building accounts so you simply have to create an account. Both of these places have page builders where you simply create the page exactly as you want it without coding. This is done by uploading images and adding text, music ect. Using the page builders will allow you to see what you are building as you build it, you see it exactly as it will look when published. They are very easy to use.

Posted: 26 July 2010 03:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-07-26

You may start off with a free website template available everywhere on the internet and customize it to your needs. Go for css website templates, this way you will learn to customize using either web-based applications or desktop applications such as notepad.

Posted: 26 July 2010 08:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2010-06-17

Probably Blogger is the easiest.  Hope you’re thoughts are worth the whole world knowing. ;)

Dave Davies
Beanstalk SEO

Posted: 02 August 2010 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-08-02

I agree with others who have suggested Wordpress or Blogger. I personally use Wordpress more often and think it is a better program, but you probably can’t go wrong with either.

Best of luck to you with your new blog! :)

1 of 4