Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2010-02-01

what you think.

Posted: 13 March 2010 07:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-03-13

I definitely agree, professional business comes from the good website.

Posted: 18 March 2010 05:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-03-18

web design is a great business, lots of companies are wanting to be online these days. So its great for Web Designing Business.

Posted: 30 March 2010 11:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2009-12-28
bilalamjad - 05 March 2010 08:34 AM

what you think.

If you are creative and can think out of box to make interactive design, it’s a good business for you.

————————————————
Creative Ecommerce Website Design Co.

Posted: 31 March 2010 08:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-02-09

Hi Bilal,

Web designing is a worthy field and if you design any web 2.0 and w3c validating websites then you can easily get many opportunities in big companies and even can launch your own. Many web designers launch their own portal websites and below are several methods by which they can earn at home:

- CPM Advertising Networks (Casale Media, Value Click etc)
- Direct Banner Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing (Adsense, ClickBank and Link Share)
- Monetization Widgets (WidgetBucks, SmartLinks)
- Donations (Placing donations link can be an efficient way to earn money)

Posted: 08 April 2010 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-04-08

I am a graphic and web designer and I also have details understanding in SEO. But how I can earn money or how I can start a web based business I do not know. So I need help for this. Do anyone have good idea which point will be my starting point?

Posted: 11 April 2010 12:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2010-03-23

Yes, web design is a good business. You can work at anytime and at any place in the world, as long as there is an internet connection. It is awesome when you meet a good paying client. It sucks when you tried to convince a client to pay you, too. Anyway, at the end of the day’s work, it gives you a sense of fulfillment when your client replies to you, “You nailed the design I wanted”. Does anyone have the same experienced?

Posted: 12 April 2010 03:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-04-11

There are too many choices for people to have their website designed. If you are serious on doing web design business… you must build the credibility for your company both online and offline. Besides that you must convince them why they must choose your web design company compared to others. If you can provide all that.. then surely you can do well in your web design business. If you are going for it, I wish you good luck.

Posted: 13 April 2010 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2010-03-23

what is the best way to build credibility?

Posted: 22 April 2010 09:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2010-04-22

I think that web design is a great business to be in. You are probably not going to make as much money as a doctor or lawyer, but if you set up your business properly and go after high end clients then you would be able to make a nice living. Look for high end clients that will appreciate your hard work and not treat you like a commodity.

Posted: 22 April 2010 10:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-22

Plus you can meet a lot of great people which will give you great connections. If you can get a few really happy customers then you will have referrals for life. This is how a lot of businesses grow without a lot of marketing because they work the referrals.

San Diego Electricians

Posted: 26 April 2010 04:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2010-04-23

Has been for me. To get started do your own sites and some free charity sites so that you can build some happy customers. Word of mouth is the best advertising.

Posted: 04 May 2010 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-05-03

I have a question, I notice a lot of Indian designers charging 25% of US or UK based designers. Based on anyone’s experience, is there any significant advantage to working with American or European designers for 4x the price??

Posted: 04 May 2010 11:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-05-04

Web design is like everything else, you usually get exactly what you pay for. Make a list of questions to ask before you decide to automatically go with the lower price such as what kind of support is offered, what kind of SEO set up it includes, and whether or not your site will be 100% unique or just recycled code.

Posted: 13 May 2010 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-05-04

yah it is good buiness.

Posted: 13 May 2010 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-05-13

Yeah ! Web design is a good business ...The benefits of having a website designed and submitted to the internet depend on the nature of your business; and to the extent of which you choose to utilise the technology available to you….Web development is very detail-oriented work that requires time resources that might not be available to your small business or organization. Outsourcing your Web development projects to a professional developer will allow you to focus on what’s most important to you - your business….

————————————
seo consultancy

1 of 2