3 of 3
Blogs for business websites?
Posted: 21 January 2011 08:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2011-01-21

Competition is also one reason of not getting successful, so try using long tail keywords for better result.

increase traffic

Posted: 22 June 2011 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2011-01-19

To have blog on your site is very good idea, it will help with your SERP’s in a long run.
Just don’t leave it, keep posting unique content from time to time and you will see the results
Also, nice to direct your clients to read about your products on our blog instead they will go elswhere for info…

usa guaranteed signups
how to make candles

Posted: 27 July 2011 06:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2010-09-15

You should have a company blog. For the success of any site you need to have sufficient unique content to generate content that Google can use to associate with your company. I suppose for some businesses, you do not really need a strong online presence, but post-Panda I cannot really thing of any situation where one would not benefit greatly from having a blog. Just make sure to spin it into something interesting that would actually make someone want to read it. On one site I worked on for medicare supplement insurance the content to me was boring, but I had to remind myself that for people interested in this information, it was not.

Posted: 20 August 2011 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-12-04

A few of the comments above refer to pages not being indexed by Google… It is not very obvious to ‘see’ whether a page has been indexed or not. Old school teaches the site:query but for years now those results are not reliable (naughty naughty G). The better way to find out whether it has been indexed or not is through your Analytics and compare over time whether or not a page is driving traffic.
tips to get a page seen and indexed by G: it may be as simple as a tweet that will do the trick. Internal and external linking both will help. Don’t count on your sitemap to be the solution to all your worries!
Orlando Vacation Blog

Posted: 06 September 2011 07:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-11-19

A blog for business websites is easier to be promoted than the personal blogs. You may add various kind of information on it and let others have much innovation to do the reaction with you, and you’ll have more chance to get good traffic.

copy wii games

3 of 3