Newbie designer needing feedback
Posted: 16 July 2011 03:35 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2010-04-07

Hi, I’m hoping to get some design feedback for Stiggler.com.  I’ve changed the layout several times already, and what is currently up is the best I’ve done so far.  Any feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Posted: 21 July 2011 03:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-12-04

Like it, clearly presented, consistant styling and easy to use!
Like how each of the feeds has its own section but towards the bottom, they aren’t aligned very well…
Overall, a great start - best of luck!

Posted: 23 July 2011 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2010-04-07

Hey, thanks much for the feedback. I’ve added and improved upon the site quite a bit now; but I’ve got another question:
Do you think that it looks better the way it is now (hit refresh), or, with the Alternate Theme (testing theme)?

If you open the main menu at the top, there are 2 small links on the bottom left of the menu when it opens, titled “Default Look” and “White (testing)”. Clicking on them will switch between them. The white theme is not done, and i’m kinda stuck on what more to do with it. On some pages it just feels a lot cleaner and more Professional; but on most pages it just feels plain and empty…

Can you guys give me your opinion on which looks better so far? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Posted: 23 September 2011 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2010-09-15

Sorry, all I get is the “under development” message from a page that your link re-directs to. There isn’t much on the site to evaluate.