2 of 2
difference between web design and graphic design?
Posted: 11 November 2010 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-11-11

Graphic design including logo and graphic design. Including graphic design in the world, you see has been created and print (or as part of the layout display) anything. This may be advertising, magazines, newspapers, newspaper ads, billboards, logos, brochures, books, decals you find toys, CD labels and booklets, posters, and so on and so forth. It includes everything in the printing world. And it is not just graphic designers, created by the layout.

Fitted kitchens

Posted: 20 April 2011 05:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-03-21

The web design is the word meant for designing a website pictorially with sufficient coding of HTML/CSS and make effective and attractive designs like setting letterheads,logos,fonts,images,themes,links etc.,.. graphically with visual representation.As graphic design a part of designing a website,the whole process in a single called as web designing.

Logo Design
Business Logo Design

Posted: 25 April 2011 08:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2011-04-01

I think there is no huge difference between the two. Both are somewhat related only. But there is a slight difference between them. Web design is the main category. Graphic design is one form of web design only. I think so. But i am no sure.

Posted: 03 July 2011 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-12-04

The two run closely together, my dad is both a web and graphic designer.
I suppose it depends on how you design for web - if you want to make your page clear and accesible or flashy, graphic design comes into it.
And with the web being so easily accessible, alot of graphic design web is now done for the web - advertisments / logos etc.

2 of 2