2 of 2
Getting Clients
Posted: 29 October 2010 05:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-10-29

They are very good points you mention here.
I would also say that it is important to stick to those points not just trying one or two month in business and then nothing happens you quit. There are no easy money and every business takes effort and a lot of energy.

Posted: 13 December 2010 06:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-12-13

You may all promise you’ll deliver what the client wants. But from the client’s perspective, there can be major differences in how confident they are that you’ll make good on that promise. If you’re able to prove through testimonials, references, or just how much you seem to understand their situation, then they’ll feel more confident that you’ll be able to deliver what they want. And so they’ll pick you rather than selecting on price.

People choose to work with people they like and trust. They won’t pick you if they don’t think you can do the job. But once you’ve proven that, then they’ll almost always choose someone they like and feel they can partner with over someone they don’t.

That’s what I have learned from Shawn Hull - Renowned as an online marketing pioneer and business development and marketing consultant to heads of corporations, Shawn Hull is no stranger to the booming business of financial services.

Posted: 21 December 2010 08:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-12-20

Your website needs a purpose.  That purpose may be an actual sale, getting names on a mailing list, or getting visitors to fill out a form for more information.  Once you decide what your website’s purpose is, get your visitors to take action.  Every page on your website must TELL your visitors to place their order, or fill out that form, or sign up for your mailing list.

teeth whitening tips
how to brush teeth

Posted: 24 December 2010 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-12-24

Make your outputs speak for yourself. If you deliver good outputs, clients will look for you.

Posted: 04 February 2011 09:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-10-20
Gregory - 20 April 2010 03:26 PM

Agree with all your ideas there.

I feel that what works best for me is:

- Offline networking (exhibitions, trade shows, etc)
- Online networking (LinkedIn, Viadeo, Facebook, etc)
- Developing my network with Twitter
- Raising interest and showing expertise by blogging

But never under-estimate the power of good old-fashioned face to face meetings, conferences and trade shows.

Best of luck to you all,

Gregory

Gregory,
Good points, especially about trade shows. Many of us only think about internet marketing, and forget face to face and real human interaction marketing (i.e. trade shows and conferences).  But if you are going to do trade shows, you better make sure you know what you’re doing so you can achieve trade show supremacy, otherwise you can waste a lot of money on a trade show will little to show for it! One needs to consider all the options and what works best for you.

Posted: 06 February 2011 05:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-02-03

Choose Facebook to looking for clients!

Posted: 22 June 2011 07:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2011-04-01

I also want to know how to get a client and how to start a business of my own. Can anybody guide me properly?

Web Site Designers | Logo Designers | Hire Web Designers | Call Center Training Chennai

2 of 2