How I can add Credit Card Payment Option in my Website?
Posted: 02 May 2010 07:30 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2010-04-01

I need help or your suggestion for doing this. What are the processes for adding payment system by master card or debit card in a website? I mainly want it for online hotels booking and online car rental. I have credit/debit cart to take payments. People will not redirect to from my site to paypal or other site to complete the payment. I want everything will be done from my site. Is there anybody please teach me how to add credit card payments, directly from my site, they will enter their credit card details and pay.

Posted: 22 May 2010 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-05-19

You can get a detailed description from paypal.com and authorize.net. They will guide on every step.

Hope you get well.

All the best.

Posted: 05 June 2010 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-06-05

I am using Payoneer credit card now a days. Payoneer even allows you to charge the credit card from any other card. Can I implement it regarding website payments.

Posted: 07 June 2010 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-06-07

I would suggest adding Joomla to your site for the hotel bookings there there are already quite a number of extensions built for this purpose, so you can just bolt the one that suits onto the site. To have it custom built will be quite expensive.

Posted: 21 August 2010 11:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-08-21

Create a template for payment and link it to the paypal or any other online transaction sites you use in your register form. We would be creating such type of operations for low cost.

Posted: 30 November 2010 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-11-29

A warning to anyone else who is currently researching this topic… In order to accept credit cards directly though your website, the banks now require that your website be PCI compliant. PCI stands for “Payment Cards Industry” and it’s a set of rules about the security of your server. Most hosting set ups (especially those powered by Plesk, CPanel, etc) are NOT PCI compliant by default. This can leave you liable for fraudulent transactions on your site!
You hosting company may be able to tell you more about this and if they can’t, consider changing hosts for your e-commerce site.
Using services like PayPal or Google Checkout can negate the requirements for PCI compliance because the customer enters credit card information into PayPal’s/ Google’s site and not directly onto yours. The problem is with the hefty chunk of the payment that these services take for themselves, which can have a real effect on your profit margins.
There is another alternative that I’ve used, which is a service from SagePay (others probably do something similar), whereby they allow you to embed an iframe into your site for payment processing. Very secure and looks a lot more professional than PayPal, etc.
The first step is to make sure you’ve got a merchant bank account (your high street bank can advise you on this), then sign up to SagePay. Very competitive rates, all kinds of cards accepted and they have integration with many popular CMS packages, e.g. Magento, Joomla.

I hope that information is helpful to somebody.

Promotional Pens

Posted: 09 March 2011 12:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2010-04-23

You can either use something like paypal.com that does not require a merchant account or ccbill which uses a merchant account. If you have a small number of transactions that something like paypal.com is good if you have lots of transactions use something like ccbill.

Posted: 17 March 2011 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2011-03-15

@Strongbow

Fantastic information, set up a few web sites in my time but never the payment side of things. I will have a look into this now as i want to set up my own site and take payments. I think PayPal used to have a bit of a sigmur about it but recently everybody seems to be either using it or offering the service to pay through it so, this should be the way forward for my site.

Electric Gates

Posted: 21 March 2011 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2011-03-21

also paypal is very simple to integrate with, just one form for the simple integration.

Posted: 21 March 2011 04:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-03-21

You have to contact bank to provide you the instruction. You have to prove that there is enough “volume” per month to meet the bank requirement also.

no hdd system

Posted: 18 April 2011 09:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-06-17

I think paypal offers easy to integrate and process systems than anything else; thanks from Ecommerce web design

Posted: 07 May 2011 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2011-01-19

After trying this and that around i have found plimus, which will offer you complete solution and easy integration, you can even discuss everything on skype…
it is simple as paypal, but you would be able to process any credit cards as well

guaranteed signups
how to make a candle

Posted: 19 May 2011 07:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2011-04-01

You’re going to need the following things:
*A script to support hotel booking and car rentals
*A merchant account

You can either look online to find any 3rd party software that offers the functionality of doing rentals or reservations or you can hire a developer to create this system for you.

For a merchant account, you can either contact your bank or look for merchant account services online. A good merchant gateway would be authorize.net. Another thing to keep in mind is to look at the type of merchant gateways that are supported, if you do go on the path of getting 3rd party software.

Web Site Designers | Logo Designers | Hire Web Designers