Backlink Support
Posted: 08 January 2011 01:45 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-12-26

My website PR is 0 and I am doing directory Submission, I want to know that, Should I use Resiprocal Link option in directory submission.

Posted: 10 January 2011 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-12-26

My webpage is Freelancer Jobs

Posted: 14 January 2011 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-01-14

Honestly, you’re wasting your time since you have a weebly site. Also, directories are no good.

Posted: 22 January 2011 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2011-01-21

Directory submission is one method of doing link building among hundreds of other link building method, try to build links using forums and blogs on high pr, this way you would get good result I think as well.

increase traffic

Posted: 22 January 2011 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-01-20

The directory submissions are still important. But be smart. Try to find the niche directory related to your topic.
The two-way links it is all about how Internet works. Pay attention, you have to carefully choose the link partner (only related to you business).
You can add to your site the page of useful links.
Advicegraphics SEO/SEM Services

Posted: 24 January 2011 12:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-01-21

I need some help for backlinking, I am building a new website now is almost a couple of week new, and I am going slowly with it. the site content only 1 article and I am in the 4 page on phrases keyword. 98000 competitor apprrox. my question here is , what would you suggest to bring up the site from 4 page to 3-2 and 1.

is it by writing many aricles on one keyword?
or
many articles with different keywords?
or other methods

My website is Restaurant Vouchers Uk

Any comment are welcome

Posted: 26 January 2011 11:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-01-26

I am positioned number 1 on yahoo and bing for keyword decorators manchester BUT i can’t get above number 4 in the google listings and its driving me mad, number 1, 2 or 3 and i am above google places and cooking on gas, i backlink every single day to somewhere or another, please some simple advice for me if anyone can help i would pay them. :).

oh my site is here decorators manchester

Posted: 27 January 2011 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-27

i think you must more submit lot of forum , social bookmarking and do in hight PR domain

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.anekapaperaindah.co.id - wallpaper indonesia
http://www.parchain.co.id - labor bahasa
http://www.riveroindonesia.com - air minum
http://www.palletindonesia.co.id - pallet indonesia
http://www.konsultan-seo-indonesia.com - konsultan seo

Posted: 05 February 2011 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-02-05

use a backlink service sir :) u can search on the search engine or forum :D

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
voucher game

Posted: 12 February 2011 11:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-10-17

I came across this service on Warrior Forum. You can search for it. I got a service called Link Pyramid , you can see my review on it. I managed to Hit #1 Page within two weeks . A guy named authoritylinkbuilder is offering that service better than anyone else

Posted: 12 March 2011 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-03-12
freelancer0 - 10 January 2011 12:07 PM

My webpage is Freelancer Jobs

I agree with the previous comment that you are wasting time building links to a freebie website like Weebly. If you ever want to move it to your own domain name then all your link building is wasted too cause they will all point to weebly.com

You really REALLY need to be doing this on your own top-level domain name now - at the beginning. Try and find a .com or .net name with your keywords in it somewhere. Register it for 5 years if you can afford to, not just the next 12 months. I read somewhere that can help with Google ranking. I’m just learning all this stuff myself right now for my online stock trading course website.

Posted: 16 April 2011 04:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-03-29

Every website on page 1 for any keyword pays for links one way or another. They either do a lot of press release`s, or have an SEO company help them or buy them on line from the many brokers. I`ve had good results doing articles and bookmarks and forum posts manually in my spare time by myself. I use to buy some bookmarks but they always shared the same 3 comments for 100 bookmarks. Anyhow, my 2 cents. The 2 websites I do work on in my spare time are.
Auto Warranty
Marijuana Doctors

Posted: 18 April 2011 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2010-06-17
freelancer0 - 08 January 2011 01:45 PM

My website PR is 0 and I am doing directory Submission, I want to know that, Should I use Resiprocal Link option in directory submission.

Don’t think as you - think as Google.  What would a good link look like if you were trying to only detect good links?  Build those and you’ll do fine. :)

Dave Davies, CEO
Beanstalk SEO

Posted: 14 October 2011 02:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2010-04-23

Directory submission is one option, but you should try other options also.