2 of 2
Web Design SEO Tips for Web Masters
Posted: 05 October 2010 10:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-10-05

watch what people from your niche are doing. make some kind stuff.

example? ok. im working for an seo contest right now. i made some stuff here: http://sites.google.com/site/thelastactionseo2010/ (sry its german)
why this is cool? because I’m the only one doing this in the contest. dont be one of thousand. be extravagant!

Posted: 06 October 2010 07:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-10-06

I did not find anything special tips for SEO. I always focus on meta tags, description and title. This is the first thing based on your site can be crawled in search engine. The second is inter linking especially in terms of blog.

Posted: 06 October 2010 08:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-10-06

Thanks for sharing good info.

Posted: 12 October 2010 08:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-10-12

At its most basic, “SEO” means finding ways to increase your site’s appearance in web visitors’ search results. This generally means more traffic to your site.

1: Find the Best Keywords
2: Discover What Your Competitors are Doing
3: Write Very Linkable & Sharable Content
4: Optimize Your Title and Meta Tags
5: Optimizing Your Headings and Subheadings
6: Use Title and ALT Attributes
7: Optimizing File Nomenclatures
8: Tell the Search Engines What to Index
9: Feed Search Engines Static and XML Site Maps
10: Use Checklists and Validators

SEO Company

Posted: 12 October 2010 08:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-10-12

SEOmoz has a lot of SEO related tips. Most of them are up-to-date too.

Posted: 18 October 2010 02:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-10-18

10 SEO tips for better rankings
These are my top 10 tips for getting good rankings, based on what I have taught myself about SEO. They are more about strategy rather than me feeding you with garbage info on how to get 200 links to your site in five minutes. I’m actually not an SEO, I don’t offer this service – I just use it to rank my own sites.

1.  Pretty much all types of link building works, from the best form of link building (natural, in-content links on high PR pages with good anchor text) right down to the bottom of the barrel links (blog comments, profile links, mass article submission, link wheels)

2.  What matters more than anything is how you execute the link building plan, especially with bottom of the barrel links. If you’re getting a load of bottom of the barrel type links, you need to know how to properly execute this strategy, otherwise you could get yourself dumped out of the money making positions in the SERPs.

3.    Paid links are a huge money drain if you just leap in and start buying links without a strategy. Many of them get discounted, but the good news is that there are ways to buy links which are powerful and less risky. Probably the safest way to “buy” links is to purchase some from well-indexed, spam-free directories (if you can afford it, it’s probably better to do this than mass submit with the same titles/descriptions).

4.  Distribution of dofollow and nofollow links: You don’t need nofollow links to make your link profile look “natural”. Well over 95% of my links are dofollow, yet this doesn’t negatively affect rankings.

5.  Anchor text distribution: You can rank a page without any anchor text variation at all, but it doesn’t always work. The best strategy for anyone worrying about anchor text distribution is to target one key phrase and then target derivatives of that phrase on the same page. So you can start with widgets, then best widgets, best blue widgets etc.

6.  It’s too tempting to over-optimise on-page factors. You can rank for keywords which are not in your title, not in your H1 tags and not even on the page, so don’t obsess about trying to stuff too many keywords in, forsaking the readability of the page.

7.  Think about a good linking structure, especially if you have more than 100 pages. If you’re running Wordpress, get plugins to help you interlink the different pages/posts on your site.

8.  Think ahead, way ahead. Think about what you might be doing in one or two years from now and put the foundations in place. It will be a lot easier to rank a site which has been indexed for some time than it is to put up a new site and start throwing links at it straight away.

9.  If you’re going to spam (blog comments, forum profiles etc.) be smart about it. Think about how you can get past moderation and consider the fact that it looks fishy if you pick up a couple of hundred links one day and then the next they are removed.

10.  Experiment. Don’t take my word for it, or anyone elses. Put up a test site or two, throw different links at it, change the structure of it and see what happens. Most people who tell you that something doesn’t work either haven’t tried it or haven’t executed it properly.

Posted: 21 October 2010 06:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-10-19

These are really very help full tips. but Im facing one problem these day. I m doing seo of my site but my PR is increasing . do you know some off page SEO.

Posted: 11 November 2010 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-11-11

With the great job with the design of good SEO also important for the best quality image. In fact, if the starting point is good, then you can get the best result. At the same time, if you have a good sequence on your PC so you can maximize.

Fitted kitchens

Posted: 18 December 2010 12:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-12-17

I agree with Jr. Member, Search engine bots don’t stop and admire your site and compliment it for being ‘universally beautiful’. However, design and content are very important for the rate of conversion and reducing the bounce rate. SEO means inserting the important keywords in the titles and heading, and in strategic places in the content, keyword density, meta description, tags, alt tags, speed, backlings, and so many other less important factors.

Posted: 18 December 2010 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-12-18

thanks..very useful post :)

Posted: 02 March 2011 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-03-02

Useful information.Thanks for sharing

seo training

Posted: 02 March 2011 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]