3 of 3
How can i promote my business
Posted: 11 February 2011 02:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-02-09

Wow! I do find the virtual assistant as a real help to my present predicament.  You see, I am a new blogger and it seemed that I now lack the needed time to balance my blogging time and my actual work as a Certified Public Accountant.  I find the virtual assistant as the right answer to my problem.  Thanks so much for posting this item.

Posted: 11 February 2011 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-12-16

i think how to promote your website depend on your time or money which can afford to.

If you have enough time, manully build backlink to improve the place on the search enginee or social marketing.

If you don’t have enough time, you have to find a good seo company.

discount dresses online
japan dress wholesale
korean dresses wholesale

Posted: 13 February 2011 02:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-02-13

Back links with good anchor text.

Rent Art

Posted: 18 March 2011 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-03-18

adsen, get targeted visitor and on page one :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

iphone 5 cases

Posted: 30 August 2012 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-01-19

Marketing and advertising
Develop an effective marketing strategy for your new business. You can promote your business in various ways, including advertising on radio, television or print media, signage, business cards and direct mail. Take care that your advertising gives customers accurate and truthful information about your business.

Networking
A growing number of businesses form networks to tackle the difficulties of operating a small business. By developing networks it’s possible to reduce costs through bulk purchasing, sharing staff and winning larger contracts than would’ve been impossible by working alone.

3 of 3